CS cancels all buffs and active spells and even construction queue

DeletedUser

Hello,

its an annoying bug, in Taras(en82) world CS landed in my town, on my other account which I don`t have forum account for(created an in-game ticket for this), when it landed I sniped it after couple of seconds, but CS landing cancelled all active constructions, which was a 5 or 6 levels of warehouse, I got resources back as if I would cancel it, but it was not enough space so I lost it also, but that did, plus it cancelled all active buffs, over 20 days of increased rock production, as well as increased coin and wood productions, I had Slinger reinforcement 36x9H active and Increased favor, which strangely enough was not cancelled. Increased attack for over 2 weeks, forced loyalty, harpies reinforcement 6x7H was cancelled, that one is hard to get without gold since you don`t get that much honey for Easter reward. i don`t know if someone else experienced it, or was it just me, since I had a lot of buffs active on one town, but I lost a lot because of this thing and some buffs and spells I will not be able to get back because Easter event is almost over...
World: Taras en82
In Game Name: juustas
Have check the known bugs list: Yes
Have you cleared your cache and cookies: irrelevant to this bug but yes
Have you tried a different computer/laptop/tablet/phone: Yes
Have you tried a different connection: Yes
Full Version or Mobile Version: both
Browser and Version: Chrome, android app and mozzila(happened when I was using)
Overview of the bug: read the above
How often this occurs: once up to now
Work Around: none that I can imagine

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

small addition, it cancelled even victory procession....

DeletedUser35069

Send a support ticket in, nobody reads this section or responds that could possibly help.

DeletedUser

support ticket I created straight away after I noticed that bug :D

DeletedUser27128

This is no bug. If a CS lands (even for 1 sec), your town is technically "under siege", and you lose whatever buffs you have..

DeletedUser

yeah? why I kept slingers reinforcement and increased favor? I activated 7x6h harpies and slingers exactly at the same time since I logged in and found my troops whipped out overnight and a CS on the way... there is a bug either way, or you loose everything or nothing...
I don`t know about you, but for me it happened couple of times, when lets say you activate increased Def for example and someone slips in a CS and then you have to try to break a siege an its harder due to that, it happened to me and countless others... I agree some of this may have slipped through, since I`m more of a revolt guy, but I`ve been playing over 2 years, so....

DeletedUser27128

lol sorry didn't read it properly. I get your point now.

DeletedUser23986

You don't lose increased favor because it applies to all cities, not just one. As for slingers, you were lucky, because it is supposed to be cancelled too. only that is the bug. As soon as a CS lands, all spells end.