Cuddle Club

DeletedUser22517

Waiting for next revolt world 3/3 no morale, alliance cap 1 000 or more.Not gonna start world if there is less than 1 000 members.

Who are those Cuddling clubbers?

Cuddling Club is alliance created from some experience cuddlers who cuddle their way to victory in every world they have played.When they start to cuddle, there is no way to stop them, no matter how strong opposition is(sometimes there is maybe 50 players against them but they don`t stand a chance against Cuddle Club).The crowns among them are ridiculously high as you can imagine because cuddling always win against war!

What do you need to get into Cuddle Club

1.To want to cuddle.This is not a war game and if you are fighter you are not welcomed at all.Only fight allowed is pillow fight

sexy-time-pillow-fight-web1280-70.jpgsexy-time-pillow-fight-web1280-70.jpg

2.Activity is very important, all Cuddle Club members must cuddle at least 12 times per day

funny-memes-about-cuddling-2.jpg

3.You must convince 3 more members to join Cuddle Club when this world starts

Koalas_682_1368710a.jpg

4.You must fallow some simple rules of cuddling but don`t worry the experienced cuddlers like Prateek the Great and Praehelios already prepared some manuals for you

cuddling.jpg

5.You must paint your city pink!Why?When Prateek the Great was just a kid he got a pink barbie as present and he got attached to that color

1425_Barbie_23.jpg

Those are some of the rules required to join Cuddle Club.More when you join.

The logo picture of Cuddle Club

funny-cute-birds-cuddling-cold-winter.jpg

Please contact the best cuddling officers in the world Prateek the Great or Praehelios to join the greatest alliance in entire grepolis.

P.S.Prateek the Great just broke up with his girlfriend

doll.jpg

apparently he was putting to much pressure on her, so he is kind of sad at the moment.Please cuddle with him and make him happy again

Last edited by a moderator:

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
I think I'm starting to feel for you man :(

You mentioned cuddle/cuddling (including title and pics) in this thread 15 times. You poor poor thing. I think you need a hug, sounds like to me you're a very lonely and possibly depressed person. God bless you hunny, sorry I mean mate.

Good luck on your journey to find a decent hug, after all you sound desperate. :D

DeletedUser

You need to get laid brah. Anyone who spends as much time on externals as you needs some V.

P.S. Your blazoruski account is cuddling with the rim right now. Cuddlers 1 - Butthurt 0

DeletedUser22517

You need to get laid brah. Anyone who spends as much time on externals as you needs some V.

P.S. Your blazoruski account is cuddling with the rim right now. Cuddlers 1 - Butthurt 0

Yes, right :D I would not be surprised if you used my skype name just to brag.Btw did you get any messages :D :D :D

DeletedUser13583

:))) i should watch externals more often..is kinda funny :))

Ranga1

Strategos
You got it wrong fungus, you shouldn't make cuddle club you should make:

"No play - just troll external forums"

Prerequisite:
NO playing grepolis
Troll external forums
Call everyone else "the biggest losers in grepolis history"
Proclaim to be the best ever
Join grepolis under a new name so they don't know when we got rimmed

Settings:

0.1 World Speed and 0.1 Unit speed Revolt or Conquest and Morale inactive or active alliance cap irrelevant (it doesn't matter cos we will bore everyone out and no good players will join anyway) then we can again dominate the world and tell everyone how good we are!

DeletedUser33530

You got it wrong fungus, you shouldn't make cuddle club you should make:

"No play - just troll external forums"

Prerequisite:
NO playing grepolis
Troll external forums
Call everyone else "the biggest losers in grepolis history"
Proclaim to be the best ever
Join grepolis under a new name so they don't know when we got rimmed

Settings:

0.1 World Speed and 0.1 Unit speed Revolt or Conquest and Morale inactive or active alliance cap irrelevant (it doesn't matter cos we will bore everyone out and no good players will join anyway) then we can again dominate the world and tell everyone how good we are!

hey if anyone is making this alliance it's gonna be me. So don't you get any ideas mungus :p

DeletedUser41868

Watch out mungi... sometimes things can make a turn for the worst when you least expect it.

ScreenShot1932.jpg

DeletedUser49112

Notice how the cuddling wasnt denied, mighty prae resorted to the basic "get laid brah" to defend his honor

DeletedUser

For all the Holy said about fighting, they simmed to the crown, they cuddled with fluff for the crown

"Rotation is awful"
"so many players getting crowns means they are worthless"
"Cuddlers, simmers, no we are fighters"
"Coalitions are bad"
"Erik's tactic sucks"

Yet when it came down to it, you beat Merge (well done again) and you had 3 wonders each (fluff and Holies) Players leaving daily from the other side, you had a great opportunity to show how bad Erik's tactic was, to truly show your dislike for it,
but in the end you used Erik's tactic to win

Glorify it however you like, but all you have said over the last few months is irrelevant,
Instead of fighting you simmed
Instead of being a single alliance, you won as a coalition

INFACT you are worse than Erik
AT LEAST Erik stands by and wears the tactics he uses
You use them and then pretend you don't

DeletedUser22517

For all the Holy said about fighting, they simmed to the crown, they cuddled with fluff for the crown

"Rotation is awful"
"Coalitions are bad"
"Erik's tactic sucks"

Yet when it came down to it, you beat Merge (well done again) and you had 3 wonders each (fluff and Holies) Players leaving daily from the other side, you had a great opportunity to show how bad Erik's tactic was, to truly show your dislike for it,

Glorify it however you like, but all you have said over the last few months is irrelevant,

Someone is angry for not getting his promised crown?Most of us don`t give a sh*t about crown and will not get that crown so stop talking nonsense and stop crying like a little babies

DeletedUser

Someone is angry for not getting his promised crown?Most of us don`t give a sh*t about crown and will not get that crown so stop talking nonsense and stop crying like a little babies

I don't want the crown, never did, it is true I wanted it for my guys, but I always knew it would be a tough battle with no obvious winner
you are just jealous Erik created the sim tactic meaning you could 'create it'
you wanted to sim, you are the top cuddler, why did Erik take it away first
Always in jealously of him you took to the internals to slate it

DeletedUser22517

I don't want the crown, never did, it is true I wanted it for my guys, but I always knew it would be a tough battle with no obvious winner
you are just jealous Erik created the sim tactic meaning you could 'create it'
you wanted to sim, you are the top cuddler, why did Erik take it away first
Always in jealously of him you took to the internals to slate it

Do you even have idea who am i?Calling me simmer is fun and if you read good in this post there is nothing about "The Chosen One", you miss him i guess

DeletedUser21625

"Rotation is awful"
"Coalitions are bad"
"Erik's tactic sucks"

there is truth in what you say.

i dont think the truth extends to "infact you are worse than Erik" though.

the way worlds have evolved the last couple of years has been driven by the WW game. Erik and co. were early-adopters of playing a game of economics instead of war, but it is true that other players have felt the need to adopt the same gameplay.

it is not good for anybody. The crown is a result of succeeding in a horrible game that breeds horrible tactics, and sucks the fun out of it for everyone. I dont think coalition plays makes anybody happy. It is a mess to keep organised, forums are crazy, and it is difficult to maintain a tight team and run proper ops.

There may be some players who enjoy the Cuddle Club, but i think they are few and far between.

DeletedUser31385

Pretty soon it will be the "huddle" club where everyone will huddle for warmth.