Culture Culture 0-0

DeletedUser

Madpugs has certainly being going on quite a spree, I'll give him that...
How's he got all this culture level so fast? D:

DeletedUser

Madpugs doesnt need culture levels to get cities, he destroys culture in order to get more cities.

Or if you want to put it in clearer terms - by killing. 6900bp = 23 victory points = quite a few culture levels.

DeletedUser13136

Lol, people watch the statistic before you say something. Madpugs has only one city that can have academy 30. You think that he used good to get free slot? Come on people, before you put a thread, use your brain, unless you don't have one. I have 6 slots too. ;)

DeletedUser

It amazes me when a player with 100 cities accuses someone else for using gold because they have 150. Not speaking specifically about this server but anyone with a brain could understand the amount of gold required for one culture level at higher levels would be astronomical.

Yeah, pugs is a monster.

DeletedUser19209

hey, mindless golding never works. Gold doesn't give you skill, it just amplifies the skill you already have.

Agreed. Even if he was to use gold for culture, he wouldn't be where he is today without skills.

DeletedUser

Madpugs is doing well would just worry about some of the smaller cities he/she has taken think JRE will overtake soon :)

DeletedUser

No reason to be bitter because he rimmed two of your buds.

No one's bitter. It's a game. What we are is humored, as his "skill" landed him a longer holiday than most, shall we say.

And you're right, dez. Gold does enhance whatever skills one has, it's up to the game owners to decide if that skill is one that is allowed.

Happy Holidays everyone.

Last edited by a moderator: