Rejected Culture Points

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

This is a suggestion and may not be put in the right place so if not i would like anyone to move it to its proper place :)

My idea is to make the game more interesting, regarding culture points. I think it would be a good idea, when a player looses a city then they should loose all the culture points they earned to get that city. So if it took sumone 90cp's to get a city slot open and they loose a city then in my eyes they should loose all they culture points aswell as the city. This would slow down the big players abit and also give the smaller players a better chance to grow.
Also if a player looses a city and the cp's then they will be forced to attack more in order to get the lost cp's back, also it will make sure they defend better because they will not want to have to gain all those cp's to gain a city back.

As i said this is just a suggestion and it would probably need tweaked but it is an idea to make this game more interesting and also take it into the future.

regards weejy

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No, just no. This idea would make it possible for a player to just stop growing. If he loses all of his cities except one, he only has one city slot to work with, not fun. This also eliminates city trades and makes handing cities over completely useless.

DeletedUser

maybe but it would also bring and end to the game, if nothing is done how is the game ever going to end. i personally dont think its fair for sumone to loose a city to be able to just go out and get another one. its crazy as whats the point defending as you know if you loose a city you can just go out and pick another one up.

im not saying that my suggestion was the answer im just looking for away to make it better for smaller players, you could make it that a player under a certain amount of cities is excluded from this rule, thats just an example im just throwing out the idea :)

DeletedUser18132

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. Then I doubt people will have more than 5-6 cities at max because they are afraid to build more if someone takes it away from them.

DeletedUser19554

no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no this is terrible and not even format

DeletedUser

hi all im back to spamming form ;)

it is a no for me
personally i dont care about formats but i dont like this idea

DeletedUser345

that would be nice but it would make grepolis go out of control and allow world domonation by a certain player

Yes and... :p for the old worlds only such as Alpha and Beta because they are slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.