Curiosity

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser17088

Lets pretend I am making a Pre-made for world 'Omega'. I am Curious as to who I could pull together for some fun in an alliance. There is nothing stopping this alliance existing without me, I just want to see what sort of team i could assemble ;) , this is by no means a question of my Ego at all as I am genuinely interested in what sort of Hypothetical Alliance could be pulled together. While most who ask will be added to the interested list I will eventually narrow it down to 15 people, I'm not doing this to please everybody ;)

What would the alliance be like?

No Rules
No Restrictions
No pacts
No serious contact with outside players
Revenge is encouraged
Brotherhood Loyalty
No complaints
No Blacklist (its skill based)

Alliance body?

1 founder
15 members

Alliance name? - Something original for once (one that doesn't try to be cool like so many others do)

* as daizan stated it would be silly to let any old player in, I of course would exclude known troublemakers/problem children

Hypothetically interested

[user]Daizan[/user]
[user]Pythagorus[/user]
[user]Jennesis[/user]
[user]Skullyhoofd[/user]
[user]Dazzler[/user]
[user]WM802[/user]
[user]-Spyder-[/user]
[user]Sparkz104[/user]
[user]Thomas The Magnificant[/user]
[user]arul asveen[/user]
[user]asth[/user]
[user]GreenPuffle92[/user]
[user]Ruffe[/user]
[user]Aicy[/user]
[user]Phears[/user]
[user]Jpindseth[/user]
[user]Tyrion[/user]
[user]Fingolfin[/user]
[user]-WaRl0rD-[/user]
[user]nick1[/user]
[user]oliaxel123[/user]
[user]Berserxes[/user]

If i ever get round to eliminating people, this would be the alliance:

Please do not complain if I don't accept you

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5061

No Blacklist is a bad idea for these type of alliances, one bad apple can spoil the whole barrel, it makes no sense letting in players that are gonna walk out on the alliance first time they have a disagreement.

Yup I would be on board but revolt only, I am more of a mindless massacre kinda guy. conquest requires too much planning, be online to time cs, time clearances, time support and then be online to pull out your offence troops when the cs lands. always read the forums so you don't break an allies siege, etc.

DeletedUser

No Blacklist is a bad idea for these type of alliances, one bad apple can spoil the whole barrel, it makes no sense letting in players that are gonna walk out on the alliance first time they have a disagreement.

Just a question. Since when has it been almost compulsory to include a blacklist? I mean... surely FOTNS with all his experience should be able to sort the bad apples out without having to have a public blacklist imploring that certain people dare not apply/join.

DeletedUser

Just a question. Since when has it been almost compulsory to include a blacklist? I mean... surely Jack with all his experience should be able to sort the bad apples out without having to have a public blacklist imploring that certain people dare not apply/join.

When you say Jack.... Do you mean Mr. F. Of the North Star?

DeletedUser18825

I would try to join this awesomeness, but I am not a great player. Even though I have played since alpha, I still kind of suck. But, if I was accepted, I would try my best. I could be some sort of forum organizer or idea comer-uper-wither.

:D

DeletedUser5061

Just a question. Since when has it been almost compulsory to include a blacklist? I mean... surely FOTNS with all his experience should be able to sort the bad apples out without having to have a public blacklist imploring that certain people dare not apply/join.

Pretty much every alliance I have been in has had blacklist the only one that didn't was Crimson Knights and that lasted what two weeks?

Maybe you misunderstood I am not talking about a public blacklist, talking about a in-house one. As I have said before a public blacklist and making enemies before the world starts is a stoopid idea because it wouldn't be too hard for someone you blacklisted to infiltrate your alliance. I only made the rage blacklist public to antagonise people and I know most of the players I let in, not my fault peeps started imitate without fully understanding the consequences.

DeletedUser

I would hypothetically be happy to join your hypothetical alliance.

I will not, however, rub your feet. Nothing hypothetical about that so quit asking :p

DeletedUser3613

I am a Hypothetical nubbin, and would be pleased to stink up your alliance with my presence FOTNS, thats if i where ever allowed in to such an elite group ??

DeletedUser

I would be interested to join you, but i'm already in magento's omega premade :(

DeletedUser12324

I think a fun alliance would be well erm fun? An alliance playing for fun but still having good players in would be pretty cool.

DeletedUser

I'd hypothetically like to get the dust off my account and join.

Status
Not open for further replies.