Curiosity

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser14385

i would most certainly be interested i joining the main hypothetical rivals of this hypothetical alliance ....just to be obtuse ;)

DeletedUser

read the main body of text :rolleyes:

the eventual list will be stated under the red text

Yea, it says "IF i ever made THIS will be the alliance"

So i understand it that you still haven't made it. Now idk if it might have another meaning on english or used for another meaning or anything like that, but this how me and my poor english language knowledge understand it. :p

DeletedUser17088

Yea, it says "IF i ever made THIS will be the alliance"

So i understand it that you still haven't made it. Now idk if it might have another meaning on english or used for another meaning or anything like that, but this how me and my poor english language knowledge understand it. :p

i still do not think you read the main body of text correctly as I was referring to this

While most who ask will be added to the interested list I will eventually narrow it down to 15 people, I'm not doing this to please everybody ;)

Please do not complain if I don't accept you

DeletedUser

:eek:, I'll play if it is revolt and you let me ;). I break a lot of alliance sieges in conquest worlds >is bad boy<

If you're interested my stats are below...
Zeta Stats
Rho Stats

DeletedUser345

The other hypothetically intrested players and your hypothetically leadership qualities mean that i am hypothetically intrested in this alliance also.

DeletedUser

will be interested as long as the world is a conquest, without morale and this hypothetical alliance is no more hypothetical..

Status
Not open for further replies.