Curious and for the new Generation.

destroxxi

Phrourach
I am curious when has it become okay for people that get attacked and lose cities to cuss out mass amounts of people?

Did the new generation start playing this game and can't play with some semblance of dignity?

I have been playing this game since 2012 and in the last 3 worlds at least 4-5 times a world I get a love note of some salty player getting mad about being attacked or losing a city or something and deciding to cuss another player out or mass mail all the alliances of the world. When did this become a thing what happened to humility and dignity?

Just saying the first thing I was told by Husky who taught grepo to bowzer, ktomicic, poopstan, and a ton of others was don't message who you fight.

Get the memo guys stop insulting people its a game.

daveinator007

Hekatontarch
This has always been going on destro. nothing new lol. just shrug it off it's the internet. plus there's the ingame reporting tool if someone's using bad language in dm's report it.

Forwandert

Taxiarch
Just saying the first thing I was told by Husky who taught grepo to bowzer, ktomicic, poopstan, and a ton of others was don't message who you fight.

Get the memo guys stop insulting people its a game.

I actually think it's got better rather than worse and you are unlucky. I had way more messages in the earlier servers 8/9 years ago than I do now. Some of it may have been slightly down to the TV adverts at the time which mentioned building great empires etc but never actually mentioned you could also lose them. I think I was happily playing 6/8 weeks before I noticed some guy next to me disappear and be replaced and then a ton of reading to not be that guy.

I was taught slightly different though if they start talking just keep replying till they stop opening and you have a chance of some bp/another city.

Zen Shadow

Lochagos
Lols, there is a guy on 139 that was losing a city and had to repeatedly MM one of the larger alliances to get one guy to send nukes at siege. Really annoying to have to pull a CS, but couldn’t lose all birs…. Spam will work until people say no. I talked to the breaker next day and he said he didn’t look hard at message and just sent nukes thinking it was his alliance….

wdj40

Hipparchus
I'm nice to everyone, even people I attack or lose cities to. Cant be arsed to be horrible or nasty to people, I just don't see the point.

Forwandert

Taxiarch
Is bolting/plaguing someone that takes one of your cities back in fashion now for some reason? or am I just finding some right characters.

Not sure if this second guy realises but last time someone tried this with me was a whole alliance roughly 9 years ago on a 200 cap and it didn't bother me then.