Curious...

• Thread starter DeletedUser17045
  • Start date

DeletedUser17045

So, just out of curiosity...and the fact that my favourite number is 20, what exactly is happening in World Upsilon? Could someone please give me a quick rundown of the current wars and all that other good stuff?

Thank you. :)

DeletedUser18132

Bone headz are fighting against CDC, musketeers, and Ultimate force.

DeletedUser17045

Okay, alliances are fighting other alliances, but because I'm so lazy to check grepostats/grepointel myself, someone tell me who is actually winning ;)

DeletedUser20627

Okay, alliances are fighting other alliances, but because I'm so lazy to check grepostats/grepointel myself, someone tell me who is actually winning ;)

Bone headz are fighting against CDC, musketeers, and Ultimate force.

In my situation i can only tell you who is losing . BH is losing judging from the cities they lost (that is many) from CDC + UF + Musks and also two cities from the top head/leader of BH lost two cities as well. grepstats will tell you that as well.

DeletedUser17045

So its 3v1? Sort of like Tiny Teddies in world Gythium. 2/4 top 4 alliances VS #1 alliance (Tiny Teddies). Not to mention the other 5 or so in the top 15 alliances that Tiny Teddies are vsing too.

What did BH do to deserve such treatment? :p

DeletedUser20627

So its 3v1? Sort of like Tiny Teddies in world Gythium. 2/4 top 4 alliances VS #1 alliance (Tiny Teddies). Not to mention the other 5 or so in the top 15 alliances that Tiny Teddies are vsing too.

What did BH do to deserve such treatment? :p

Long story short they are not good to have them as a pact, better to have them as your enemy. they are really good at giving BP :p

BH is also 1# but the alliance is all numbers nothing to worry about.

Last edited by a moderator: