Current alliances In Xi

DeletedUser

Current alliances In Xi 28.01.11 22:46 Learn your facts boi before opening ya mouth

Whoever did this doesn't really know much then, I was the one who asked to take our alliance from Nu to Xi, so sign it if you're going try and act smart

DeletedUser

Not really heard about most leaders apart from toast and metal core he's on my island on lambda

DeletedUser

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Put bets on:

Since This world Starts On Jan 31...

1. Who you believe will perform better Nemesis, Shine, and CoS
2. Which alliance you believe will have the Most BP after 1 month Nemesis or CoS (I was serious about the BP thing, plus we are already at war with someone :p)
3. Which alliance is gonna be a MRA, and which is gonna be a ELITE Shine, Nemesis, PV, and CoS will be elite, and ELITE SPARTAN WARRIORS will be a huge MRA :D
4. Which has the best picture Cannot decide
5. Which one you think will have the most points CoS or Shine, but CoS will have a 50 member limit where as shines will be lower probably :p
6. Who your favorite leader is -Achilles- because he doesn't tend to beat down on CoS *Cough* daizan *Cough*
7. Your experience As a leader? Pretty good, our down fall was a bigger alliance picking on us, won't happen this time ;)
8. Guess amount of MRA's in XI A LOT
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Read bolded words.