Current events & WW race discussion

DeletedUser21953

Only one worth mentioning. BD is still smashing all their stuff into things they can't take and Hata never really tried anything serious.

The 500-700 attacks sent on woody was the most action seen by far and was nowhere close as you know. 38k biremes and 130k dlu in the city so the attacks barely made a scratch.

DeletedUser21953

as I mentioned in skype just now. Just knights has 3k cities. Assume 40% of those are D. and half the D is biremes. means there is 180,000 biremes to go around and over 1mil dlu. Unless everything was coordinated perfectly, it's almost impossible to get it done if the WW landlords are active.

DeletedUser

so what your saying is i should build fast for when you guys go to give the sinners their crowns...and yes i said give

DeletedUser

What hes basically saying is that if anybody was serious about wrecking NIs WW via fighting then they should have done something about it months ago.

DeletedUser

i know what he is say i just cannot give up that easily...just took WH's city on the LOL wonder island...which is pointless at this stage but why the hell not take it
Code:
[b](2014-10-30 17:25:16) You have successfully conquered 52 WH Turtsss[/b]
[table="width: 710, class: outer_border"][tr][td][img]http://grepolis.potusek.eu/static/245.png[/img][/td][td][img]http://grepolis.potusek.eu/static/190.png[/img][/td][td][img]http://grepolis.potusek.eu/static/245.png[/img][/td][/tr][tr][td][font=Courier New][b]56 Nightwing[/b]
[b]scenickarma[/b]
[b]HARPOON[/b]
[/font][/td][td][font=Courier New][img]http://grepolis.potusek.eu/ui/ragB.png[/img][img]http://grepolis.potusek.eu/ui/5/conquer.png[/img][img]http://grepolis.potusek.eu/ui/ragE.png[/img][/font][/td][td][font=Courier New][b]64 LOL wonderbust[/b]
[b]scenickarma[/b]
[b]HARPOON[/b]
[/font][/td][/tr][tr][td="colspan: 3"][center][url=http://grepolis.potusek.eu/]Grepolis Report Converter Revolution Tools[/url] - ver. 3.2.16 created by Potusek & Anpu[/center][/td][/tr][tr][td="colspan: 3"]You have successfully conquered the city [b]64 LOL wonderbust[/b] ([b]whathell[/b]).
[/td][/tr][tr][td="colspan: 3"][img]http://grepolis.potusek.eu/static/698.png[/img][/td][/tr][/table]

still no incoming attacks yet!!!

DeletedUser48045

Only one worth mentioning. BD is still smashing all their stuff into things they can't take and Hata never really tried anything serious.

The 500-700 attacks sent on woody was the most action seen by far and was nowhere close as you know. 38k biremes and 130k dlu in the city so the attacks barely made a scratch.
BD was also happily smashing our stuff into Woody along with Scenickarma. Glad they organized it. As for the others we just like to see if you are home.

DeletedUser

Wow riot, I just realized our delusional you are. You clearly have no idea what's going on. Either that you have a tendency to lie. You were never active in leading the alliance. Good attacker, but definitely an average leader and now it shows that you don't even know what's happening in your own alliance. You do not know how many of your original players doubt you as a leader, and i've always kept contact with a few after i left, and a few who left earlier such as TCO, borracho Bob, scott, Que, and Moravak. They were all very disappointed with the state of Clocks at that point of time.

Trust me Conq, you DO NOT speak for me. Yes I told you I was a bit concerned about the way we were heading, but my concern was down to the fact that Riot was on long term vm and I wasnt sure he would be back - not once did I complain about his leadership AT ALL.

Your a joke mate. End of

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What hes basically saying is that if anybody was serious about wrecking NIs WW via fighting then they should have done something about it months ago.

exactly right my friend there was one op ran on ni pretty much the whole server and it was ran on viv when ar first broke after that there would be harbor checks and revolts if caught offline nothing else i am shocked that even efter hata got the entire world allied ginst us there was not one coordinated op run that would have been fun

SlothTzu

Strategos
i am shocked that even efter hata got the entire world allied ginst us there was not one coordinated op run that would have been fun

Most of our "allies" are fighting amongst themselves, and if you're talking about before, then most were too far to make a dent.

DeletedUser

exactly right my friend there was one op ran on ni pretty much the whole server and it was ran on viv when ar first broke after that there would be harbor checks and revolts if caught offline nothing else i am shocked that even efter hata got the entire world allied ginst us there was not one coordinated op run that would have been fun

would have love to fought you guys but the ole 12 hr ls nuke makes it slightly difficult, bad position for us to attempt to fight you guys, all we have left if fighting LOL and thats gotten boring

DeletedUser21953

Only time at this point... under 8 hours til it's completed and the 7th is built.

DeletedUser31143

Congratulations to Nis for taking all 7 crowns. Well played in multiple facets of the game.

DeletedUser46711

We are winning because we work together. Ski, you have become very bitter. You know Knights do not have multiple alliances. We are knights working against the whole server.
you talk of work together?
you work for yourself since the beginning!

Too easy win a crown, without competitors .
Hata, decide to stop to play for the crown weeks ago.
Congrats, for the crown, but Ni won easly.
LOL:eek:

Zarun-

Strategos
i am shocked that even efter hata got the entire world allied ginst us there was not one coordinated op run that would have been fun

hata didn't get the world together, I got the world together. But people cared more about their own stuff than the overall server.

Also didn't help that I was being undercut by someone who cared more about themselves and their personal e-relationships than winning.

We never should have stayed allied with Barbarians and NDO would have helped a lot more if we'd turned on Barbs - which was the logical and intelligent move but was impeded by, you guessed it, personal relationship issues.

Athena90 is right, this server may have been won but it wasn't won through competition.

Last edited:

DeletedUser21953

Everything is a competition... right down to the ability to get people together working towards a common goal.

Fhir was not able to get it together in time and based on the spy reports I have seen, there weren't many cities at all with level 30 markets so excuses will only get you so far.

DeletedUser

We never should have stayed allied with Barbarians and NDO would have helped a lot more if we'd turned on Barbs - which was the logical and intelligent move but was impeded by, you guessed it, personal relationship issues.

Well IMO that statement just goes to show that you didnt learn anything. The fact that u prefered and seemingly still prefer to align yourself with NDO, really shows something about your alliance. NDO came to be because Delos Elite could not cope with the war they started with Barbs (i mean actual fighting, not spying or taking members etc.), a war they had a pretty big numerical advantage in. Once they noticed things weren't going their way, they ran to merge with NWO with whom we had good relationships (still do as we picked up quite a few unhappy NWO players who did not agree with the Delos leaders and strategy since they ruled the roost when NWO leaders main leaders hit VM). 2 weeks of ceasefire later and suddenly we wake up to NDO bringing war to us again (from inside sources, this was again prompted by Delos players).

The fact that you still think having a 5 branch NDO ally cud have helped you win if we wern't a factor is absurd. You would of had a much better chance if you had convinced NWO to not merge with Delos and stuck by barbs. Then we cud have been one big NWO/Barb/hata family that would of had a chance. We only got a NAP with Ni cos u guys left us to die, sorry we didnt oblige ;).

Also just look at stats, even after their merge NDO still hasnt come out ahead. Sure add hata to their side and im sure we wud struggle but life wud have been much easier if hata NWO and barbs took out Delos (wud have been quick and easy) and then concentrated on Ni. The opposite wud have been harder cos sry to say, it wud take more attacks and ops to take out barbs with our 50 players than it wud of taken to destroy Delos and their 3 alliances.

Anyway, enough said, we were never that interested in WW but with the right motivation we wud of helped out hata just as some of us have for Ni... Next world choose ur allies and diplomatic relations better, im sure itll work out better.