current happenings?

• Thread starter DeletedUser5554
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Yeah we assumed he was inactive. *Shrugs* Won't happen again.

DeletedUser

i love the way people keep referring to people using bots to grow faster. its hillarious! haha it is possible to get a 10k city in a day, probably quicker WITHOUT using a bot. for those of you who dont know how i'll let you work it out yourselves.

DeletedUser22343

the city I failed on is now under seige by another alliance mate... far as calling me a noob black your nuts he survived that by like 5 birmes lol

DeletedUser5554

tyrone youre pretty straight but jonis 100% correct. none of us is as strong as all of us.

as i always say team first, team last, team always.

and maybe they are building a 10k city because they are already bored of the world and are so confident in their skills to keep the city that they decided to point whore :)

DeletedUser

just a tip to empowered...5 founders never works out boys.

When we have played together for a VERY LONG time, founder is just a permission setting. I'm sorry you haven't played with 4 folks you can trust that well yet.

DeletedUser5554

i've played with many just none of them are on the same world ;D

DeletedUser28226

some vanguard members have left there alliance to hop over to Brothers of War. maybe vanguard is falling apart and some of there better members are cutting there losses

DeletedUser

Angelic Divinity is recruting members for an alliance. But I don't know too much about this game yet, or alliances. Could you help a newbie out?:pro:

DeletedUser

let's stop discussing any bans and accusing players of using bots -____-

both of which are against forum rules :p

DeletedUser28226

i like big pink ponies

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11965

heres something new the great "The enlightened " leader TyroneBlack tried take one of are cities (HaVoC) but that did not plan out. looks like someone needs to work on timing

....we don't need the world to know about this.

Keep our profiles low, bro.

DeletedUser

way to show everyone what kind of person you are especially after we discussed it in private. And here is another great idea: get more than a tiny single 3k point city before you start bashing my skill.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5554

no offense here but congrats alexander the #1 alliance stopped a cs attempt!!! its never been done before like never NOBODY in a #1 alliance never managed to stop a cs nobody was expecting the #1 alliance to resist at all that nevvveerr happens its some huge upset 2012 is real bro the world is ending ahhhh D;

ps you seem straight but im giving you a hard time due to the fact you seem to be gloting over something thats kinda expected in the early stages of a war i mean its really expected that some cs's will be deflected. also as for "the great leader" part i believe he kinda fell into the position and steped up to keep his alliance going so don't take cracks at his leadership abilities please :)

DeletedUser

Well, for me...people targeting me left and right -.-

I am holding off, but I hope to keep my cit as long as possible ^_^

...that is all =/

DeletedUser

I'm more of the type to fight to the bitter end...

...plus, I got it how I want it, so it's a bit more personal =/