Current Omicron Wars.

DeletedUser

Not BS. Some went to one of the four GE alliances and some started an alliance called The Throne.

DeletedUser17564

Yey, we got a mention on the external forums

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20429

well I have just started playing omicron and wanted to know whats going on I know I started really ******* late but hey I wanted to know how version 1.26 works and I have my answer and I like it I think I will continue to play omicron and maybe some other worlds from 1.26 :)

DeletedUser

You're really, really late..
It's next to impossible to become big in Omicron anymore..

DeletedUser

You're really, really late..
It's next to impossible to become big in Omicron anymore..

I would have to disagree mate. Omicron is full of wars but are also full of "inactives"; With the right work-ethics, knowledge of the game and what is going on around you (situational awareness), one can still be viable force to be reckoned with.

DeletedUser

I don't think so, with the top alliances gainig fast and with players over 600000 points with both city points and BP, it's hard to become big here..

DeletedUser

with the right alliance on your side you can become big around here, i guess you can call me an optimist or naive but I like to see the brighter side of things. ;)

DeletedUser

I like to see the facts, and those state: Omicron is an old world.

DeletedUser

I hear ya mate, I am trying to entice more players here. lol. not that it will work but I try.

DeletedUser

Idk to be honest I think its really possible for somebody to join this world and grow big, all the wars are in the middle of the world so you could easily grow fast out on the rim with lots of city fes and maybe some gold.

If you joined on the east and became a member of TA or on the west and became a member of SG who honestly would bother you? There is much out there to challenge you and by the time the core war alliances made it out that far you could be a fair size of a player.

DeletedUser

I agree with Murty. The core is tough but the Northern Oceans look like the happy hunting ground. I think an active player in the NW could grow quite quickly.

DeletedUser

My first world I started quite late, the core was already developed. I started in O47, and the alliance grew and is still one of the top alliances.

A rim alliance can surprise you sometimes :D

DeletedUser

Surprisingly, similar case. Yes the Phalanx (different name when I was there) also started in O47, and is still a top alliance.

I was referring to a different one W*Arms, but let's work with that since someone's familiar with it lol

DeletedUser

Yes you seem to forget we worked together in Theta for a while when we started out there, it was your second time in Theta you told me.
It was our inactive world.. Thats why we both stopped, only you stopped before I did haha

DeletedUser

Haha, yeah well I only started there AGAIN to keep in touch with some ol friends. Plus, being that far on the rim, the only thing out there was inactives that got rimmed lol. I couldn't find a city worth taking over... Plus I was playing 5 worlds at that time. I gave them all up cept Omicron. (Playing Byzantium now too, since it's slow won't take much of my time)

DeletedUser

Haha well You say that, but my second city there was a 9000+ one from a active guy.

DeletedUser

SW oceans are boring and all under 1 control, no point starting there, lol.