Current Omicron Wars.

DeletedUser17564

The only way to really suceed in this game is to be a loner with rich parents who pay for everything so you don't have to work, as long as you have those things it doesn't matter were you play you'll do fine.

DeletedUser

Not exactly right AoO, the time you put in it is very very important as well.

DeletedUser17564

If you don't have freinds you'll have a lot of time and if you don't have to work or get home schooled you'd also have lots time.

DeletedUser

Well, most people do have friends, have a normal job, some are even married and have some children, and otherwise they do go to school because only a 3 year old kid wouldn't have a job or school to attend to and a kid 3 year old wouldn't understand this game.

DeletedUser

Trust me W*Arms, I get that, I have friends a job, am married and have 2 young kids. RL ended the game for me, I went from top 50 to bottom rung, atleast I went out with a bang, maybe I'll be back, who knows.

DeletedUser

Alot has happened, biggest was defensive power of TU and BS, combined by GE entering the war.

DeletedUser

And now they merged, there is no way they can lose from GS and Alpha.

DeletedUser

LOL. well before also BS and TU could have never lost against them..

DeletedUser

I think there was a time, when It could have been a fair match, but the fact was organisation, DF was organised, D3TH was organised, Alpha was organised, but unlike TU and BS, we did not really work as a total team, even when BOJ and BOH got involved it was like two different worlds.

DeletedUser

Our leadership told us: please, treat them like our brothers, they are.
So that's what we did, all in our own way and some more than others.