Current wars***read & post

DeletedUser15283

Freakin post the wars going on already! (SW) vs (D) & (pop).

Let's GOOOOOOOOOOOO:supermad:

DeletedUser33297

Ye, I'm interested in this aswell. PS, anybody in o65?

DeletedUser

MLP and SPARTANS but its boring and they all went inactive pretty quickly

DeletedUser

Wars? Who starts wars this early in a speed 1 world? Skirmishes possibly? But wars really?....pleeeeeeeaaaaase.... :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

so what's up? anyone fighting just a little? looking to fight? yesterday I founded an alliance and already 2day got an invite to merge with some cats who operate on 6 (sic) oceans.. that's just sad.. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11886

Heh, its called expanding. Try and get your alliance to kick the useless players with less than 1k points, or the ones that are red.

DeletedUser

mine.s called overdose :) n' i don.t wanna point my finger at these mass maniacs. they'll pass :)

Heh, its called expanding. Try and get your alliance to kick the useless players with less than 1k points, or the ones that are red.

well, i don't expand in hundreds.. that's one thing. second, they barely started, with each player a little over 1K points and look down on me. third, unless you mean attack points I don.t look that way. city points are not useful. worthy players are ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11886

Ah, I just took a look. Sorry :) I wasn't focused and was using my phone to do that, we can't check the alliance stats from there, and I forgot that this world started a few weeks ago, its not time for that! :)

I completely agree with the worthy players, and the real reason that I wasn't kicked from my first top 10 alliance in my first world was because the founders and leaders agreed with that ;)

DeletedUser32113

Redwood Originals has taken The Doom Reapers as a target. Reapers seems to have tactics to kick players out when they are facing a CS. Probably this is not right place as this is not really a war, more like a farming exercise. I just try to get some life to these forums.

DeletedUser

MLP, Nightfall, Project x and pirates of Idalium ate now at war with LoL

DeletedUser

League of legends Losses: Latest
8 cities taken by Night Fall (still many more to come)
3 cities taken from RavenClaw
3 taken from The 13th Legion

Night Fall losses:
NIL

DeletedUser13459

a war is brewing in the east with BOMBS AWAY against Kush Kingdom :)

DeletedUser

a war is brewing in the east with BOMBS AWAY against Kush Kingdom :)

whats the score? who's winning, guys its not all about Night Fall there should be other interesting things going on ey? lets not make this boring. Anything interesting going on out there