Current wars***read & post

DeletedUser

IWW hitting DoD would be interesting, although I'm pretty sure they have some form of a pact.

DeletedUser39847

Also what's the deal with IWW? they seem to be quiet lately, i'd love to see those guys get on the ball and start bashing some skulls.

We are never quiet but since NF are on the brink of defeat we have now moved onto the regulators but they are seemingly inactive also so now we must re-coup and re-plan for other options. Were never quiet...

IWW hitting DoD would be interesting, although I'm pretty sure they have some form of a pact.

That has been and passed my friend...DoD were the most fun we've had in this server and when they focus their attention on you they are a tough crowd to fight.

But I believe the final score was 16-1 or 2 to IWW...just to brag a lil :cool: :D

DeletedUser39847

can you elaborate on this my friend?

We have all but cleared O42 except for VM players...O43 players have turned into defence only...This is what alliances do before they fall apart. NF are abandoning any player outside O43. They are just about finished....good luck in your new war btw :)

I'll be watching the stats.

DeletedUser38096

Yea not bad for a weekends work. 9-1. Why is exe0 so quiet? Is he busy preparing a WAR. All I can say the KoM attacks we have seen so far is pathetic. Or maybe they good attacks it is just our defense and teamwork that is so great.

DeletedUser

exe0 I can tell you that we did not plan the war against KoM for months. There were only talks between council members about it and when we decided to give the go ahead the members all jumped in and started to select targets. Your excuse is your alliance defense were spread all over and had no time to react. Well then clearly you should teach your alliance to not sent all their support away from home or build more defense cities.

When will your attacks start? It does not take days or weeks of planning to launch an assault. Apa members did it within hours when they were notified about the new enemy. The past day we took 6 of your cities. Just imagine the damage we can do to KoM if we did plan it for months.

Looking forward seeing your fight plan in action.

Yea not bad for a weekends work. 9-1. Why is exe0 so quiet? Is he busy preparing a WAR. All I can say the KoM attacks we have seen so far is pathetic. Or maybe they good attacks it is just our defense and teamwork that is so great.

I would say that 9 cities taken with only a few hours planning is amazing :)

DeletedUser39847

Was Navi active? :D:D

EDIT...The 13th took a KoM city too??

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser39118

Navi is active, but was on holiday. Chose not to set VM and we saw the attacks too late.

A city lost is a city lost though of course.

DeletedUser

KoM is withdrawing from 35, so they are handing over cities to the 13th

DeletedUser39847

hahahahaha.

yes, i noticed that 13th took a KoM city as well. but as i suspected, it was a gifting and not hostile.

:D:D a gift city is a verrry bad idea as if IWW were given a gift city we'd smell weakness and take the rest then :p

DeletedUser

It looks like the majority of the recent conquests have been ghosts.

DeletedUser

It looks like the majority of the recent conquests have been ghosts.

Necro post, god dammit.

Anyways, yeah, our best friend f34nor decided to ghost because he was upset with someone else for giving a city to DW in O32