Current wars***read & post

DeletedUser33297

It is apparent you don't know rule number 1

Never trust a NAP

They are made as either a temporary safety net or a precursor to a pact. If you are not work towards helping each other it almost always means the other side has plans to fight you at some point. If an enemy plans on fighting you they are going to try and get every advantage they can.

Which leads to rule 2

Never enter a NAP with an alliance you share a lot of territory with.

Apa actually had a pact with KoM, not just a NAP. Just pointing that out...

DeletedUser

cowardly or not, what's KoM's response going to be is the question. not taking sides, but it is a war game and word through the grapevine is that KoM screwed Apa over in some early dealings with refugees and supporting Apa enemies during their Ops. again, not judging, i don't know the whole story, i'm not there. but if that's the case then i could see why Apa did what they did. watching the stats to see what becomes of this. ^_^ is 13th going to join in on the fun? that's the million dollar question! keep us updated!

What are we going to do??...its a war game as you said we are going to fight and retaliate of course they have the upper hand because they hit us without any warning all our defense was scattered all over other oceans..this will be Apa's first real test to show how good they really are so we will see in a few weeks whether they are who they make themselves out to be or just an over-rated rim alliance.

regarding the apparent screwing over...we never did that was 2 months ago regarding Night Guardians..NG were pacted with Apa..Apa were supposed to have been supporting NGs targets and NG were supposed to be supporting Apa's targets,NG then disbanded some of their members went to Apa some went to us Apa then attacked our ex NG members because of the supposed supporting of targets..that matter was resolved months ago and the pact carried on if thats their excuse then it has taken them 2 months to act on it.

I dont know 13ths position on this...graeme would have to answer that one

The reason this war was started is simple we were the nearest alliance to hit where all their players would have 100% morale hits...Apa had an option to keep hitting ME or begin a war with us...and it seems the leaders of Apa dont weigh up the pro's and con's too well because ye made the wrong decision.

DeletedUser

It is apparent you don't know rule number 1

Never trust a NAP

They are made as either a temporary safety net or a precursor to a pact. If you are not work towards helping each other it almost always means the other side has plans to fight you at some point. If an enemy plans on fighting you they are going to try and get every advantage they can.

Which leads to rule 2

Never enter a NAP with an alliance you share a lot of territory with.

It was'nt a NAP it was an official pact with a shared forum in place

DeletedUser25746

It was'nt a NAP it was an official pact with a shared forum in place

I realized that once obsidian posted that earlier.

If you guys are supposed to be so good why would you pact with the two main alliances in your area (13th and apa). If I was 13th I would take this time to perge you from the areas you have been spreading into. I personally hope apa stays at war with you because I believe they will rip KoM apart.

DeletedUser39847

Oh how will the mighty exe0 take a city from Apa if they are all active?:D

DeletedUser

I realized that once obsidian posted that earlier.

If you guys are supposed to be so good why would you pact with the two main alliances in your area (13th and apa). If I was 13th I would take this time to perge you from the areas you have been spreading into. I personally hope apa stays at war with you because I believe they will rip KoM apart.

I was'nt here when these were set up so i cant answer that one for you...rip us apart!!! dont think so...but you are entitled to your opinion

DeletedUser39847

I was'nt here when these were set up so i cant answer that one for you...rip us apart!!! dont think so...but you are entitled to your opinion

Nah kom are done your in denial...

DeletedUser

I would never underestimate an opponent even if he was really cornered. May the best alliance win. For what it worths good luck there exe0 and lets hope we will see a good fight without more enmity or bitterness than this game really worths.

Your alliance will see a fight i can guarantee ya that:supermad:...Apa had weeks to plan this KoM have only had 24 hours to start planning..my notes are filling up from your alliance's attack reports...i hope ye can defend aswell as attack

DeletedUser

Your alliance will see a fight i can guarantee ya that:supermad:...Apa had weeks to plan this KoM have only had 24 hours to start planning..my notes are filling up from your alliance's attack reports...i hope ye can defend aswell as attack

Not really. A surprise at least for me, but this is not important any more.

DeletedUser

cowardly or not, what's KoM's response going to be is the question. not taking sides, but it is a war game and word through the grapevine is that KoM screwed Apa over in some early dealings with refugees and supporting Apa enemies during their Ops. again, not judging, i don't know the whole story, i'm not there. but if that's the case then i could see why Apa did what they did. watching the stats to see what becomes of this. ^_^ is 13th going to join in on the fun? that's the million dollar question! keep us updated!

no the 13th are in to many wars at the moment

DeletedUser38096

exe0 I can tell you that we did not plan the war against KoM for months. There were only talks between council members about it and when we decided to give the go ahead the members all jumped in and started to select targets. Your excuse is your alliance defense were spread all over and had no time to react. Well then clearly you should teach your alliance to not sent all their support away from home or build more defense cities.

When will your attacks start? It does not take days or weeks of planning to launch an assault. Apa members did it within hours when they were notified about the new enemy. The past day we took 6 of your cities. Just imagine the damage we can do to KoM if we did plan it for months.

Looking forward seeing your fight plan in action.

DeletedUser

exe0 I can tell you that we did not plan the war against KoM for months. There were only talks between council members about it and when we decided to give the go ahead the members all jumped in and started to select targets. Your excuse is your alliance defense were spread all over and had no time to react. Well then clearly you should teach your alliance to not sent all their support away from home or build more defense cities.

When will your attacks start? It does not take days or weeks of planning to launch an assault. Apa members did it within hours when they were notified about the new enemy. The past day we took 6 of your cities. Just imagine the damage we can do to KoM if we did plan it for months.

Looking forward seeing your fight plan in action.

A decision made without too much thought is normally a bad one...one good thing we have on our side is most of your top 10 with lousy morale against us whats yours on our top guys???....50-60% maybe less mix that in with alot of bad luck in your attacks and we wont need as much defense as your guys will;)

DeletedUser39847

A decision made without too much thought is normally a bad one...one good thing we have on our side is most of your top 10 with lousy morale against us whats yours on our top guys???....50-60%

you do realise a 400k player can attack a 100k player with 100% morale

DeletedUser

No it's calculated on total player points...nothing to do with BP

truth. +rep (when it will let me)

So far all i'm seeing are excuses from KoM. "Oh we weren't ready." "Oh we had our defenses spread out." "Oh i stubbed my toe."

Seriously, from the stats on grepostats the top alliances are 13th, Apa, DoD, IWW. These alliances are active, they fight, they defend and they lose far fewer cities than anyone else. Why is Mycenaean Empire or KoM even around? I'm not trying to upset you, your alliance certainly has some very good players, but i don't see how your alliance (even at 79 members) can take on Apathetic (53 members). Night Fall in their glory days had over 200 players and managed to take only a handful of cities from Apa while they got completely served by fewer than 70 or 80 players in Apathetic. I'm sorry i just don't see a happy ending for KoM in this battle. The stats don't lie, Apathetic is no joke alliance, even if you don't underestimate someone of that magnitude you still must face the reality of the situation your alliance is in. Speaking of which, my grapevine addict has said that KoM's founder(?) has gone into VM! has he really? hahahaha, that's too funny! Also what's the deal with IWW? they seem to be quiet lately, i'd love to see those guys get on the ball and start bashing some skulls.