Current Wars

DeletedUser

Just want to know what wars are going on and your input on whats happening with the wars
D.N vs NN - BM,
WoE vs
NN vs DBD and D.N
All I know :( WoE has too many so can someone update me on that

DeletedUser

I believe its BF, WM, DtM, Nothing, SES and ToP, but an update would be nice.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think everyone is afraid to put who they are at war with :p

Do not know why but the only wars I have seen in here is WoE,DN,DBD and NN

DeletedUser

Copied from another thread, this table shows which alliances are conquering cities off other top alliances in the period 14th July to 2nd August

WhoConquersWho2.gif

Red = most active attackers, then Amber and Yellow.
Biggest Wars are:
- MTP versus Border Marauders, and Diehards, and lesser fights against TheBlackKnights and Titans Of Phoenix
- WoE versus War Machine, NOTHING, and South East Syndicate
- D.N.s various conflicts against Border Marauders, No Name, War Machine, and Death Before Dishonour

Border Marauders look like they're in trouble, with too many too strong opponents

DeletedUser

Yes thank you..I wish others would do more PnPs in this world

DeletedUser

WoE vs the above what funk said, however Nothing is basically Nothing, BF has disappeared off our incomings radar and we don't care about them much anyway, SES caused some trouble down south in O56 but that's being dealt with now, ToP same story with BF.

Braveheart is in O65 and did conquer a few inactives and they managed to gang up 10+ players on 1 remote city and took it, giving jack idk how much bp in the process, I'll check grepostats. They'll be next

DeletedUser

I dont think we are in trouble. You guys are very kind when it comes to DBP, and we have plenty of slots to get to where we need to be, but yeah thanks for the update:)

DeletedUser

Thanks for the correction, because apparently people could not tell what i meant....

DeletedUser

BM vs meta + DN might be change shortly - who knows which way this slippery eel will go

top players held off some of the most impressive attacks i have seen - went from number eighty on the Defense list to number ten in about a week and everyone knows that moving up one rank on that list is not easy

YOU REALLY HAVE TO BE HATED

DeletedUser

People in D.N. must really be bored... theyve got nobody to fight if im not mistaken (other than No Name of course)

and even WoE begging them for help in south 55 doesnt seem to make sense anymore since there they seem to be dying a painful death...

Mellowmalt's run off into vacmode along with keani... and derekrisen's new profile msg talks of smiles and grins LOL... i think the war on WoE wont last very long... there shortly wont be a WoE or there shortly wont be any WoE cities left... one or the other..

as JayZ say - onto the next one...

DeletedUser4577

You know I thought KB was the only one that could talk himself so high but I stand to be corrected. Lol....

DeletedUser20025

You know I thought KB was the only one that could talk himself so high but I stand to be corrected. Lol....

Be honest Derek, where would you guys stand without the WoE War forum Thread (word to word) not posted on your forum? ;)

By the way, I've sent you an off topic message regarding moderators on these forums as you have been one yourself. Please check your mail. I'm pretty cheesed off today with the email I received.

DeletedUser

i think the war on WoE wont last very long... there shortly wont be a WoE or there shortly wont be any WoE cities left... one or the other..

*** insert by skullyhasselhoff, lifeguard of Sigma world ***

I should have read the rules because I may not post animated images.

:D