Current Wars

DeletedUser

when he was in Ab, THEY PROTECTED HIM. he could have not earned all the def points without them
it was AB which helped him and without them he would be nothing

he is an amateur, he isn't that good but he is very active which gives him the edge over others

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en1/player/146012/alliancechanges

90% of those changes occured because dethgar was being kicked out for various reasons, it is only a matter of time until you see what those reasons are.
they dont know anything about him yet riku
he would show his dirty tricks soon...

he was the guy who wanted TW-S crushed, though many of us said no.
people dont know what happened, you are one of them essex.

dethgar is still PMing ex-AB to help him lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dethgar goes wherever he needs to survive. He is a multi-accounter, which is where he gets a lot of his support. I'd ume he has less now, since the Clegg account is gone now (as is XerxestheGreat, for pointing out to grepol staff that Dethgar was cheating) He hides in whatever alliance will protect him, and most of the time is very childish and immature. Woeisme makes a great point, he joins Invictus, and when he was demoted and kicked numerous times (because of who he is), he runs off to an alliance he was all for fighting. Clearly, he has no loyalty to anyone but himself. What happens when someone in TW tells Dethgar something he doesn't want to hear? He'll do the same thing.

DeletedUser

he was the guy who wanted TW-S crushed, though many of us said no.
Coming from the guy that we kicked =p

And the guy that tried to recruit our members afterward and get them to war against us. Yea, whoever picked you up made a great decision too. You can try to play dumb that you weren't secretly trying to sabotage us, but I do know more than you think.

And to Amill... I have told him straight up when we started we wouldn't be sending m support to him. We have told him to lay off of certain things. He has yet to take criticism negatively. He is a member here, no say in council or who we war, etc. I have told him he has to move to our core and help us against OUR enemies.

DeletedUser

He has a home, I know you and others tried to get me to kick him when he first joined, but he has proved himself and isn't anything like what you tried to say he was.

So go back to being a bad diplomat along with all your other leaders. You have been marked enemies all along since our reform because of your empty threats and annoying diplomacy, but I never see any NOW near me unfortunately so can't take any of your towns.

You might be so good as clarify that in fact I never contacted you about Dethknob when he joined you. Or at any other stage regarding him for that matter. Consequently your asertion that 'he isn't anything like what you tried to say he was' has no foundation.

As for bieng a bad Diplomat? I guess when you get confused as to whom is saying what to you, its likely that you will be an excellent judge of diplomatic skills.

As for bieng marked enemies? That has really sucked for us.

;-(

DeletedUser

You are right, sorry, it was Hawkesy who messaged me. I have no idea who the leader of NOW is because I get messages from a different guy every time so i just remember you all as the same person. And yea, my memory is horrible, so unimportant messages from you guys are easily forgot but a feint memory.

DeletedUser

seriously are there any other wars going on? theres gotta be something other than border fights and the anhilation of invic

DeletedUser

I received a threat from The-Iceman:

The-Iceman on 12/2/11 at 1:04 PM

For every Single Spell you drop on Dethgar, or any other member of our Alliance, we will drop 10 Spells on you in return, until you realise the futility of you actions :)
That was not a threat, its a statement of (FACT)
I have kept my word and dropped 10 Lightning Bolts on your towns on a daily basis and I will continue to do so, until you stop your childish bolting
I really don't mind getting down in the gutter with you, if that's what it takes to stop you
I generate 85 Favour an hour on Zeus, so I'm able to hit your Cities with 10 bolts a day
A little piece of advice Mr Dunwoody:
Favor is free, rebuilding is not, so who is the noob wasting all his resources, that could be going towards building troops? ;)

PS: According to my calculations you will have wasted in the region of 700k 700k 700k rebuilding your Cities so far
That cost is going to continue to rise
That would have probably built 3 full Light Ship Nukes, plus the Zeus Favour would have gone a long way towards building a Manticore Nuke
Before you say, "My Zeus Favour would have built a Manticore Nuke too" I should advise you that I already have 12 Manticore Nukes ;)
I imagine you need to rethink your strategy, as you appear to be the big time loser of this Bolting War

DeletedUser

lol riku I find it funny you're bragging about invictus getting annihilated when you were a member not long ago..seems you're always on the side that's winning..are you just that good?

DeletedUser

The-Iceman:

Your points are duly noted. The cost you're imposing on me we're imposing even more heavily on dethgar. You think I should feel (virtual) pain and change my behavior. I think dethgar should feel pain and change his behavior. (Actually, I think he should just feel the virtual pain.)

In any event, since you're generating that much favor, I somehow doubt that anything I do or don't do will change your behavior.

Cheers,

jmk

DeletedUser

lol riku I find it funny you're bragging about invictus getting annihilated when you were a member not long ago..seems you're always on the side that's winning..are you just that good?

sorry if i came across wrong amill i was not bragging, its a fact that they are being annhilated. But either way you can see that i was a member for like less than a week, and i spent that entire week annoying dethgar and trying to break the alliance up. I was there as a diplomat from AB, not as a member of invictus. However i did make friends and will be loyal to those people down to the end, and they know that. But i also met some really stupid people that deserve to be rimmed.

DeletedUser

The-Iceman:

Your points are duly noted. The cost you're imposing on me we're imposing even more heavily on dethgar. You think I should feel (virtual) pain and change my behavior. I think dethgar should feel pain and change his behavior. (Actually, I think he should just feel the virtual pain.)

In any event, since you're generating that much favor, I somehow doubt that anything I do or don't do will change your behavior.

Cheers,

jmk
I would be willing to change my behaviour and stop, if I have your assurance that your Alliance will do the same, or are you fearful of getting egg on your face?

Since you have stated that you are imposing more damage to Dethgar, than we are imposing on you, then maybe I should get our whole alliance involved, like you have seen fit to do :)
That might help to influence your decision, to put a halt to your pure vindictiveness :D

Awaiting you reply
You have a nice day

The-Iceman

DeletedUser

I have been faithfully participating in an alliance-wide undertaking, a practice we have followed since the EOW days, and one I expect that we will continue in our new incarnation as Finis Ultimis (though I will be only one of four leaders there, so I guess that it's possible that there will be a reconsideration). It's not a purely vindictive policy, nor is it merely my personal policy.

And rest assured that you're not the only member of your alliance who has been bolting and quaking me.

DeletedUser

Coming from the guy that we kicked =p

And the guy that tried to recruit our members afterward and get them to war against us. Yea, whoever picked you up made a great decision too. You can try to play dumb that you weren't secretly trying to sabotage us, but I do know more than you think.
accuse me of anything, i have no probs.

if u checked our threads in AlphaBeta(which now no longer exists) you would have know about dethgar, im pretty sure than my AB friends would support me.
He is a good player, but NOT a loyal player.

DeletedUser

sorry if i came across wrong amill i was not bragging, its a fact that they are being annhilated. But either way you can see that i was a member for like less than a week, and i spent that entire week annoying dethgar and trying to break the alliance up.
well essex dethgar FOUNDED invic. i quoted riku so that you would find evidence.
it was dethgar who drove AB to merge into invic and asked me to recruit TW-S.