Current Wars

DeletedUser10753

Does anybody know what the current status is and who is fighting who?

DeletedUser15283

Well, for starters, you were the one telling every1 on forums!!(SW):pro:

DeletedUser18983

From what I understand so far.
Armageddon vs. -Project Core-
Armageddon vs. Imperium
Armageddon vs. DISSIDENT
Armageddon vs. --X--
The Republic vs. Vanguard of Justice

Armageddon=Armageddon, Armageddon II, Armageddon III.
Imperium=Imperium, Imperium Cohort, Imperium Legion, Pax Imperium.
DISSIDENT=DISSIDENT, DISSIDENT WING.
Vanguard of Justice=Vanguard of Justice Guardians of VoJ.

DeletedUser

yeah, Armagedon is pretty screwed. They have lost a tonne of cities to a range of alliances recently.
Also whats happening with THE PHI MUNCHERS and -project core-? It seems THE PHI MUNCHERS have also taken a load of -project core- cities. Is it an arrangement between the alliances about borders or are THE PHI MUNCHERS just wiping the floor with them?

DeletedUser

This is getting hilarious! The Imperial Empire are seemingly trying to start a war with everyone lol xD
First it was Varvaroi, then Linamus and now they have started a war with SEAL. Taking on SEAL is a bad idea for The Imperials especially as SEAL are under the protection of both Arzawa and The Smurfs. They also threatened THE PHI MUNCHERS with action because they helped break a siege for one of our members :)
The Imperials are doing all they can it seems to emulate the work of Armageddon: fight everyone and lose.

DeletedUser

So now its:
Varvaroi, Linamus and SeaL
vs
Imperial Guard,Imperial Architects,Imperial STORM, Imperial storm troopers,Imperial Bar Fighters, Imperial Ravens,Imperial Knights, and Linamus Imperial..... and breathe :)
Its so great All these alliances against Varvaroi and they are still losing cities by the shipload. Good times

DeletedUser15283

Linamus Imperial was a phony alliance.I wish I could join Varv, but I would be screweed over in a day.The whole Imperial family and mobios is all going for Ichthyophage.

DeletedUser

how loyal of you. You see how much Ichy has been attacked your supposed ally and so you go against him and your alliance Linamus and help push the dagger in. And anyway you have seen how much cities Varvaroi have taken from Imperial. We have taken vastly more cities than we have lost and you and your ex-Linamus team mates are too fickle and I actually feel sorry for Imperial that they have such unpredictable new team mates

DeletedUser18983

Imperium vs World Domination
Imperium vs VoJ
Imperium vs Purple Buffalo 46

DISSIDENT vs Purple Buffalo 46

DeletedUser

This is getting hilarious! The Imperial Empire are seemingly trying to start a war with everyone lol xD
First it was Varvaroi, then Linamus and now they have started a war with SEAL. Taking on SEAL is a bad idea for The Imperials especially as SEAL are under the protection of both Arzawa and The Smurfs. They also threatened THE PHI MUNCHERS with action because they helped break a siege for one of our members :)
The Imperials are doing all they can it seems to emulate the work of Armageddon: fight everyone and lose.

we seem to be doing quite well.... and you are quite far from the truth, so do get your facts straightened out before posting something like that

cheers