Current Wars

DeletedUser

Surely there are wars out there, wars of conquest, and wars to rock the foundations of the world.

Post them here, scores of cities taken etc. This way, I can track down the hotspots to report on!

DeletedUser

Fairy tail is in war with Farming village..
so far score
Fairy tail 3- Farming village 0

DeletedUser829

A lot of :pro::pro::pro::pro::pro: Went down in O45 yesterday it seems.

DeletedUser

Though somewhat minor, there is a war at the moment between Fueled By Ramen and The Dark Clerics.

Current tally:

FBR-2
TDC-0

DeletedUser829

The polish Legions swarmed a few smaller alliances, just ate them. They're like the Borg... or Borque... not sure what that would be in polish...

DeletedUser27700

By ate, do you mean take their cities or is there a Polish legion IV now? :p

DeletedUser829

I'd be happier with Polish Sausage than Polish Legion IV

Funny thing is, people that PL are attacking are requesting assistance from other alliances, and actually tell other alliances revolt/landing times in hopes of putting a dent in the PL's activities. Call it a hunch but I believe that there will probably be a big uprising against them soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Legion of Doom are being smashed by joint ops of Space Invaders and Cerberus, go to grepo stats, and see how many cities LoD have lost to Space invaders, also how many players they have lost, including their leaders kekeReal and SpiderPigg

DeletedUser

Saints and Soldiers 10 x 1 The Knights Hospitaller
Saints and Soldiers 7 x 2 The Shadow Force/Shadow enclave/Shadow Academy/Shadow Park

DeletedUser14850

I am trying to maintain the stats as they are. If anything is wrong please correct me in numbers. However i have not given any chance for the if's and But's. I am keeping them as it is without any inclination. Keeping SI + Cerb on one side and Juggs on other side. Don't feel much proud if you are leading slightly now. Don't feel bad if your lagging slightly now. Its too early in the game ... long way to go.

Stats From 2013-01-08 00:00 to 2013-01-14 02:00

SI Vs Juggs 18 - 0
Cerb Vs Juggs 3 - 0

Not seen any change in the stats from last post ... But seen some swaps which make the positions in the war more better ... i am sure war will be more interesting in coming days.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14850

While i am writing here many of the troops are losing life. Anyways Troops are meant to kill and die. SI + Cerb is trying it now for the second time we will get some interesting results by tomorrow. It can be either way. By the way the score remains same due to lack of huge action from either side.

Stats From 2013-01-08 00:00 to 2013-01-15 22:00

SI Vs Juggs 18 - 0
Cerb Vs Juggs 3 - 0

DeletedUser27700

May want to keep track of BP stats here. But it will make SI and Cerb sick

DeletedUser14850

You are welcome to do that .... i am keeping these stats to make externals interesting ... i have no intentions to show SI + CERB great and others are waste. I cannot track everything alone so i will keep the city exchanges tally you keep the BP thing. It will make forum more interesting.

DeletedUser27700

You are welcome to do that .... i am keeping these stats to make externals interesting ... i have no intentions to show SI + CERB great and others are waste. I cannot track everything alone so i will keep the city exchanges tally you keep the BP thing. It will make forum more interesting.

I wish I could, but between milestones and being a part of said war, I don't have time. Maybe someone else?

DeletedUser3393

I love stats!! Whether they favor Juggernauts or work against.. I am a numbers whore!! lol

Someone? :p I will give you a gift of 300 LS at your door tomorrow ;)