Curtain Call - Fast Conquest - Premade

DeletedUser41523

BB still hasn't put me in the skype room. Which is rough cuz I'm down for a drunk call tonight.

DeletedUser54942

Oiii I'd be down as long as I don't eat Arby's first....

DeletedUser41563

HMMMM, I havent met a grepo god yet...lol, I wonder what they smell like? I would join, but I hate being told what to do. :) If you put your ego aside, i will join you and get to 10 conquers first. :)

DeletedUser53923

you still got the boom crew? if your brining muzza/proioxis out of hiding with you we can work something out.

DeletedUser41563

lol...muzza quits to much...i been talking to some of the main boom guys, we have been talking about en100...just want a fast no morale world...lol...will be a bloody mess, which makes it fun.

DeletedUser41523

I wonder who proposed to build wonders in CFZ who also said that they wouldn't build them
I'll give you a hint, it was one of the two founders and it wasn't Gotham

I mean if we're getting very technical I threw the idea out there first back in fall.

DeletedUser53923

I wonder who proposed to build wonders in CFZ who also said that they wouldn't build them
I'll give you a hint, it was one of the two founders and it wasn't Gotham

yes fluv. i proposed building the wonders on lato. after we successfully blocked the world, and our enemies were gone or neutered we were faced with the choice of just letting the world die, or reversing it and trying to make a late come from behind "win." seeing as there was no new worlds worth playing in. we didnt feel like letting lato die yet.

i would have prefered never building any at all. but the leadership as a unit wanted to build 2 to block anyone from winning. it was an experience. not one ill do again. and one we only even did half hearted.

keep trying hard to be relevant though fluv.

***edit is in bold just for clarification

DeletedUser53923

i have a history of doing whats best for the world and for keeping some fun going as apposed to doing whats strictly i want or arguably even best for my alliances success. i realize that could be a hard notion for someone like fluv to understand considering hes never done anything that wasnt exactly what he wanted to do at the moment. but perhaps one day he will get there.

DeletedUser41523

Hey so an idea I've thought of here. If you guys want the world to last why not make an agreement among the relevant alliances right from the get go?

Here's the agreement. Everyone will build only one wonder to start with. Everyone only races a single wonder. No leveling the others to 9 even. if you want to build more wonders, you have to conquer enemy wonders. Then level from level 1 while fighting the world. This would probably add 6-12 months to a world's life span.

***if multiple teams get on a team's wonder island then then they race it out***

DeletedUser53923

thats a great idea dan. one that i know (or a version of it) has been tried numerous times on many worlds. unfortunately its never even come close to working.

DeletedUser41523

It worked out on Theta. Or a version of it. It all comes down to people being genuine though.

DeletedUser5061

Hey so an idea I've thought of here. If you guys want the world to last why not make an agreement among the relevant alliances right from the get go?

Here's the agreement. Everyone will build only one wonder to start with. Everyone only races a single wonder. No leveling the others to 9 even. if you want to build more wonders, you have to conquer enemy wonders. Then level from level 1 while fighting the world. This would probably add 6-12 months to a world's life span.

***if multiple teams get on a team's wonder island then then they race it out***

Not gonna work mate, no diplomacy means no friends, no agreements, no allegiances. Giving anyone a pass that is not in your own alliance is huge mistake, if there is another good alliance on the server players will jump ship soon as they have disagreements with leadership. When that happens scum like https://en.forum.grepolis.com/index.php?threads/speed-2-3-conquest-no-morale.59137/ take advantage have time to grow enough to start running their mouths.

DeletedUser41523

It could work Dai. I'm not saying make a pact. I'm saying if we agree that the world is fun and we want to prolong it or make the end game better and centered on fighting, then we agree to build a single wonder.

But that takes everyone following through on it.

Fluvisol

Phrourach
yes fluv. i proposed building the wonders on lato. after we successfully blocked the world, and our enemies were gone or neutered we were faced with the choice of just letting the world die, or reversing it and trying to make a late come from behind "win." seeing as there was no new worlds worth playing in. we didnt feel like letting lato die yet.

i would have prefered never building any at all. but the leadership as a unit wanted to build 2 to block anyone from winning. it was an experience. not one ill do again. and one we only even did half hearted.

keep trying hard to be relevant though fluv.

***edit is in bold just for clarification
I get why the building two happened
On about building 7 and trying to win :)
That was what I meant you proposed
And you know I agreed with building two. Else I could've left the alliance with cities on the two you had
The way Gotham proposed the world would also have been prolonged but you "deserved" a win
Just pointing out for anyone who gets tempted by the no wonders part that you will eventually feel you "deserve" a win and that the no wonder part will be nothing

And staying relevant?
You're simming in a dying world, I'm fighting in a living world
You have to come on the forums to find people for a premade, I already have two different ones asking if I want to join
But we'll see, wondering if this is for en100 or if you're gonna wait, which will be a while most likely

DeletedUser41523

Being fair again most people are probably planning to leave Rhodes as soon as something better comes. :p