Curtain Call - Fast Conquest - Premade

DeletedUser41523

I like how it lures you in with the 2 month period. I'd join for giggles but sticking probs wouldn't happen.

DeletedUser54784

I like how it lures you in with the 2 month period. I'd join for giggles but sticking probs wouldn't happen.

if speed 4 worlds barely start wonders at around 7 months i doubt this one even with speed 6 will reach ww by 2 months.. either way sounds a bit like summer speed world despite the obvious difference, still they want to open it and finish it rather fast, might be a test for any upcoming regular world down the road.

P.S. as your usual activity is, i dont see you lasting long :p
Magick says hi btw

DeletedUser41523

Depends on who goes in. But yeah 2 months does seem rather fast.

Yeah I would agree with the activity front. :p

DeletedUser48451

Alright,if you going to do what you have on mind then count me in aswell..upcoming World will be my last one,so am going to hit hard as never before,have 3 crowns so all i need is fight fight fight and hot zone,even am in talk with my old team,if any of them comming here then i will join with them..Regards! Nex!

DeletedUser54784

nex, upcoming world is most probably going to be 6/6 no morale conq and none of these guys are gonna play it seriously.

DeletedUser16429

respectfully i don't see this premade lifting off considering they wont release sped 3/4 conquest with no morale anytime soon.. maybe around a year.. maybe more..
Respectfully,

I don't think any of us care what your opinion is. But hey I'm the alliance noob so I may not be in the important meetings.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54784

Respectfully,

I don't think any of us give two shits what your opinion is. But hey I'm the alliance noob so I may not be in the important meetings.

hey, its not my opinion, its what they said earlier about it on their own.

your pic gives me urge to skin yet another panda.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41523

I'd say it comes sooner rather than later if a lot of people sit out of a 6/6. Which im guessing will be quite a few.

DeletedUser31385

Guys, please do not take this thread offtopic or use profanity.

DeletedUser54960

Sign me up! Always wanted to play with a premade where ppl have experience

DeletedUser54607

Im down been playing since 2013 won a world with the RimJobs a couple worlds back if i qualify shoot me a line.

DeletedUser54144

keep trying hard to be relevant though fluv.

Lover's spat in the thread for the serverless alliance already. This looks like a giant ego fest. Hope you men and women are set to stroke BB's ego for months.

DeletedUser54278

you are awful, you dont even know how to backsnipe you would get eaten alive
Someone was sending back support that I sent them to dodge your clearing attack, I was asleep as I had my mothers wedding the day after so I didn't even know a CS was incoming :)
Anything else you'd like to dig at? :)