Curtain Call - Fast Conquest - Premade

DeletedUser47836

Hello. I don't have that much experience in this game in terms of how long i played it. I have no problem with following orders as long as the one that is giving them has a clue, in fact i prefer it rather than leading myself. I used to have high ego and such in game but nowdays i'm chill, mainly cause i realised i kinda suck. I mumble a lot in skype but most of it is gibberish. I play long hours and sleep very little. Well i think i got most of it... I like your style and hope you'll take me in.

DeletedUser54610

Sign me up. GS has contacts with me. Will keep me posted

DeletedUser34939

Someone sends me pics of their wife so I can start catfishing dudes on tinder to buy me gold and I'll join for a few weeks before falling into an existential crisis where I realize I'm wasting my life on a game I don't even like and fade out.

Fluvisol

Phrourach
Sign me up. GS has contacts with me. Will keep me posted
Aren't you that peanut who left us on Lato for the enemy and expected me to patiently wait for your foundies to land before I took your cities while you were sleeping for 10 hours with no alarms?
I mean, BB isn't the sharpest tool in the shed but I doubt he'd want someone I would've rimmed if I wasn't an ocean away from his last city in his alliance

DeletedUser54610

Aren't you that peanut who left us on Lato for the enemy and expected me to patiently wait for your foundies to land before I took your cities while you were sleeping for 10 hours with no alarms?
I mean, BB isn't the sharpest tool in the shed but I doubt he'd want someone I would've rimmed if I wasn't an ocean away from his last city in his alliance

I left on good terms with GS. And I did have an alarm at the time. You'll be getting you're rematch cupcake

Fluvisol

Phrourach
I left on good terms with GS. And I did have an alarm at the time. You'll be getting you're rematch cupcake
You gotta pick a number and go get in the queue
Think next up is gaby, she wasn't amused that I took some of her cities, but I can't help that I just had more minotaurs than she did

Also, it's "your rematch" :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser54610

Chuckey...lemme be honest here...you may be enthusiastic and a quick learner, but Fluv is out of your league mate. Pick your battles wisely.

I agree he's a good player. I played a few worlds after Latos. We'll see though

TobiramaSenju

Phrourach
Play in revolt worlds but would love to give it a try and change if you would give me the chance
smiley_emoticons_smilenew.gif

FlcoBlades

Phrourach
Looks like a lot of fun, great roster thus far. Too bad my break from the game still hasn't been long enough.

Best of luck all, anyone with a spot in this team is guaranteed a great ride.

DeletedUser54926

Can I sign up? Played in Lato with "It Burns When We Grep"

DeletedUser17088

Room for one more?

Just realised how old this thread is, oh well

Fluvisol

Phrourach
I think its still a thing. i believe they are waiting on the right settings
I'm pretty sure it won't happen
Most of these players are big gold players and morale would mean they can lose cities even when golding out of their behind
Actually, I recognize a few as some of those "I never lost a city" players, they defo wouldn't want to lose one because they can't break it :D
No morale worlds are not likely to happen any time soon, but if it does I'll be there with some buddies to see if these guys hold up on their "reputation" :p

DeletedUser17088

Well I’ll keep my eye on it every so often then, won’t play morale though