Cutting units building times..

DeletedUser18705

Who knows maybe he had his resources upgraded quite a ways and bought merchant to speed up his resource production and administrator to build multiple buildings and he might use the market place excessively to replenish what he's low on. And he has 1 day to do it so it'd possible. Not very but possible.

DeletedUser

I doubt it he can have Administrator and Merchant but it still can not be enough!
All researches, buildings, troops to get farming villages!It seems just to far!
Even if he cut the time for buildings that's still allot of time!

DeletedUser

You can gain resources by using the The Phoenician Trader and that is probable what he has done:
Summer trader -> Trade resources -> Summon trader again for 50 gold -> Trade resources -> Summon trader.....

DeletedUser

You must be total m.r.n or newbie or just don't know anything about browser games!
I have played plenty of them and this ones as well TW are only ones where you
still can have normal game play! Go try other and then do not come back crying
about how others can buy all they want there and even uber truper things that you just can not get without money!

Maybe troop recruiting speed reduce is ti harsh but all other things are just normal and have nothing to blame about!

I'm not crying you fool. I'm just stating the obvious, and it is obvious that Grepolis is coming up with new ways to use gold so people will spend more money. So lets see, you assumed something and you were wrong. Why dont you try playing some other games, there cat boy.

DeletedUser

I'm not crying you fool. I'm just stating the obvious, and it is obvious that Grepolis is coming up with new ways to use gold so people will spend more money. So lets see, you assumed something and you were wrong. Why dont you try playing some other games, there cat boy.

I am not the one who have such problems with this game, so if you have problems with it why don't you just live it for sake of all, there will be less garbage in this game!

And about money, you should be happy that anyone lets you play this game for free at all, or if you are such smart *** why don't make such game your self>?
Find someone who will make you scripts, make updates, watch over game so it work properly, of buy server I think for such quantity of people it might need not the cheapest one!
And sponsor it from your own pocket All will be happy! =)

DeletedUser

I will tell you what you did wrong, first acting like a child. Spewing negative comments on any of the Grepolis forums is prohibitted. Secondly I was only being sarcastic about the whole money thing, I understand Innogames has to make a profit. lastly sir; you swore, which shows you have some anger issues. Also, you told me to leave, which is just down right mean. Grepolis is a game based on entertainment for the whole family, so bear in mind that children can read these posts as well. I'm sure Grepolis wouldnt want you sharing youre hateful rhetoric in this forum, maybe it is ok to do so in all the other games you play. I will not ask you to leave, but please leave youre negative attitude some where else. good day to you sir, MEOW!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i willtell you what you did wrong. first acting like a child, and spewing negative comments on any of the hrepolis forums is prohibitted. secondly i was only being sarcastic about the whole money thing, i understand innogames has tto make a profit. lastly sir you swore which shows you have some anger issues. also, you tolde to leave,which is just down rigjt mean. being that grepolis is a gamw based on entertainment for the whole family im sure they wouldnt want you sharing youre hateful rhetoric in this forum maybe it is ok to in all the other hames you play. i will not ask you to leave but please leave youre negative attitude some where else. good day to you sir, MEOW! P.S pleas excuse my grammar,as i am typing from my phone.

if you think he does any of these report the post (it's the ! under the name area) don't post your feeling here

DeletedUser

I never said any thing about how his negativity made me feel. I know I can report posts, but I think that is unnecassary.

I just wanted to let him know that the attitude in which he displayed will only result in him being banned in the future and I'm sure he doesnt want that.

DeletedUser

Very nice to see people getting involved hope the PSI forums don't die like TAU and other worlds

I still think its going to suck for a non premy user to go up against a skilled player and premy user (like me:p) if you don't use premy again not complaining but feel a little like im cheating..

DeletedUser

yes is forum will die when the new world opens (all the people that post here now will move there) a few will stay but most wont