Announcement Cuz i am super cool beans (smirk)

phoenixavier

well im ur new mod (think) dont see much activity, i see more dust and cob webs than posts, but im not sure if u guys are dead or getting ready for a halloween party (chuckle)

pretty simple stuff, dont aggravate or agitate and we will cooperate (rofl)

im open for any ideas to help liven the place up (although seems unlikely)

~ Titan Smurf :)

phoenixavier

by golly :eek: 25th edition ? wat is it 1 every month ? . . . and duhhhh :p

SjsharksBoy

Mr. Mu (August)
It is probably the longest lasting newspaper in the forums.... Used to write it every week.. Not enough time now..

phoenixavier

well throw me ideas on comps :p i have gold i can use as prizes (smirk)

SjsharksBoy

Mr. Mu (August)
Yes! I could use some right now! :)

Try to get 100 different people to post in a thread here?

Who can make the most gratifying title to you? :cool:

Gigamlat

It is probably the longest lasting newspaper in the forums.... Used to write it every week.. Not enough time now..
You haven't written one in months... I would love to hear R. Madrid "explain" how he finally got caught vacationing :)

Last edited by a moderator:

SjsharksBoy

Mr. Mu (August)
That's what I said... But nothing interesting is going on, except Prince Igor going on vacation, but you can't talk about vacation on the forums..Wait,:eek: oops..

SjsharksBoy

Mr. Mu (August)
I don't remember anyone saying that, but I was off of Mu for a week or two. Just got back. Anyway, Prince I gor went on vacation and ghosted.

Gigamlat

I don't remember anyone saying that, but I was off of Mu for a week or two. Just got back. Anyway, Prince I gor was banned and ghosted.
Yeah, I know that, but I also know R. Madrid went on vacation, but I don't know why and if it's permanent.

phoenixavier

lets stop talking about players that are banned . . . and lets start using the term "vacation" (chuckle)