Announcement Cuz i am super cool beans (smirk)

DeletedUser

well im ur new mod (think) dont see much activity, i see more dust and cob webs than posts, but im not sure if u guys are dead or getting ready for a halloween party (chuckle)

pretty simple stuff, dont aggravate or agitate and we will cooperate (rofl)

im open for any ideas to help liven the place up (although seems unlikely)

~ Titan Smurf :)

DeletedUser18132

Yay phoenix!! Wake Mu up!

P.S. You think I should continue writing the 25the edition of the Mu Times?

DeletedUser

by golly :eek: 25th edition ? wat is it 1 every month ? . . . and duhhhh :p

DeletedUser18132

It is probably the longest lasting newspaper in the forums.... Used to write it every week.. Not enough time now..

DeletedUser

well throw me ideas on comps :p i have gold i can use as prizes (smirk)

DeletedUser18132

Yes! I could use some right now! :)

Try to get 100 different people to post in a thread here?

Who can make the most gratifying title to you? :cool:

DeletedUser

It is probably the longest lasting newspaper in the forums.... Used to write it every week.. Not enough time now..

You haven't written one in months... I would love to hear R. Madrid "explain" how he finally got caught vacationing :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18132

That's what I said... But nothing interesting is going on, except Prince Igor going on vacation, but you can't talk about vacation on the forums..Wait,:eek: oops..

DeletedUser20289

You haven't written one in months... I would love to hear R. Madrid "explain" how he finally got caught vacationing :)

Could you tell me what your talking about?

DeletedUser18132

I don't remember anyone saying that, but I was off of Mu for a week or two. Just got back. Anyway, Prince I gor went on vacation and ghosted.

DeletedUser

I don't remember anyone saying that, but I was off of Mu for a week or two. Just got back. Anyway, Prince I gor was banned and ghosted.

Yeah, I know that, but I also know R. Madrid went on vacation, but I don't know why and if it's permanent.

DeletedUser

lets stop talking about players that are banned . . . and lets start using the term "vacation" (chuckle)