Announcement Cuz i am super cool beans (smirk)

DeletedUser18132

:eek:

Anyway, yes, he is also on personal leave(;)), but no one knows why.

DeletedUser16506

WOW guys.. you are all still alive. I left this game exactly 1 year ago (or maybe more) and i see the same people around again... Finally you got rid of R. Madrid so what are you going to do now Gigamlat? he was your only target in this game and you got rid of him just because he is banned..... 2 years for nothing.. Anyway have a good time all of you guys. :)

DeletedUser

WOW guys.. you are all still alive. I left this game exactly 1 year ago (or maybe more) and i see the same people around again... Finally you got rid of R. Madrid so what are you going to do now Gigamlat? he was your only target in this game and you got rid of him just because he is banned..... 2 years for nothing.. Anyway have a good time all of you guys. :)

Well a lot has changed in the last year... we left R. Madrid alone, since he was constantly running away from us and using his alliance to supply him with support. And I also was sure even back then that more then 1 person played the acc, since no1 can be online 24/7 (don't ask me how I tested my theory :D)
Anyways, I'm having fun, without obligations, almost all of the old ally has left... And we're still having fun with cerberus members.