Announcement Cuz i am super cool beans (smirk)

DeletedUser

well im ur new mod (think) dont see much activity, i see more dust and cob webs than posts, but im not sure if u guys are dead or getting ready for a halloween party (chuckle)

pretty simple stuff, dont aggravate or agitate and we will cooperate (rofl)

im open for any ideas to help liven the place up (although seems unlikely)

~ Titan Smurf :)

DeletedUser10984

Welcome to the ghost town Phoenix. Where the posts are counted by the month not the day ;)

DeletedUser10984

nah lol this is the most posts this forum has seen in a long time. Don't want to kill a good thing :p

DeletedUser25380

"unread" turned on ??

Wow, an unread post - even a whole thread :eek: - this is exciting (clap) just when I thought I would stop checking...
Imo, it seems prior posts were just turning ugly instead of being debates :( , so everyone just stopped posting; welcome PhoenixXavier

DeletedUser

nah lol this is the most posts this forum has seen in a long time. Don't want to kill a good thing :p
oh i thought it was a spam invasion u were foreseeing -___- got me all excited for nothing psh

Wow, an unread post - even a whole thread :eek: - this is exciting (clap) just when I thought I would stop checking...
Imo, it seems prior posts were just turning ugly instead of being debates :( , so everyone just stopped posting; welcome PhoenixXavier
i kno :eek: very exciting :p

/me throws confetti
and u spelled my name wrong :p . . . 1 2 many X's :D lol

DeletedUser

Slow down guys, you might overload the server (like keeps happening on the grepo site)

DeletedUser

there will be no overloading of any kind around these parts >_< how dare u come to these forums and think you can get away with overloading . . . for shame :p

DeletedUser

You're cynical, You're beautiful
You always make a scene
You're monochrome delirious
You're nothing that you seem
I'm drowning in your vanity
Your laugh is your disease
You're dirty and you're sweet
You know you're everything to me

Everything you are
Falls from the sky like a star
Everything you are
Whatever ever you are

I wanna kick at the machine
That made you pis' away your dreams
And tear down your defenses
Till there's nothing there but me
You're angry when you're beautiful
Your love is such a tease
I'm drowning in your dizzy noise
I wanna feel you scream

Everything you are
Falls from the sky like a star
Everything you are
Whatever ever you are

Oh, n Hi :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14937

-Seraphim- you shouldn't be mean to smurfs :O I heard they bite back :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i bite hardest in this forum (facepalm) please dont challenge that

DeletedUser4013

To any and all on this world forum, if you have a problem with how a moderator deals with a post take it up with their senior, or message me direct. I will not allow petty disputes on the forums and if players or mods disregard the rules, they will have me to answer to on here or Richard in-game.