Pnp Cyrus The (not so) great can't handle the impact

DeletedUser

2zrewox.jpg

Well a few days before bp ended my "spiders" found this in Cyrus the great's forum.

23vewp0.jpg

It seemed like they were getting ready to "take" impact down. I was terrified i mean making allies pre bp is something but making enemies it take a lot of guts, so they must have been confident in their abilities!!

And once bp ended they hit us with everything they got!!!

9v8ozp.jpg

Even The Mighty Lords of conquest sent their mighty armies after us

2r7lyk3.png

At this point Impact was backed into a corner so we gave cyrus and LoC some love taps

6zyd7k.jpg

After their small victory over us they sought to insult us even further by sending this obviously a joke of a message to us.

2qc1hrl.png

At the End of the day i think we all learned a great lesson
x1cyzn.jpg

DeletedUser44820

soz for noting but, why do u continue ruin your time dealing with newbies in forums??

unless u will stop when a proper organized alliance comes after u?

DeletedUser40768

soz for noting but, why do u continue ruin your time dealing with newbies in forums??

Ruin our time, what are you talking about? I couldn't be enjoying it more, a bunch of people overreacting about getting farmed and then asking for mergers already :D Clan you're not in an alliance, so what properly run alliance are you referring to?

DeletedUser21990

Good PnP, hope to see more in the future, would +rep but I need to spread it around first.

DeletedUser29152

Clan you obviously don't know who we target so I forgive you for being wrong and thinking we only fight alliances smaller than us

DeletedUser44820

Joseph it doesnt have to be "my" alliance. there are serious alliances playing on this server dont u agree?

those guys clearly dont know what they are doing..

here is the thing..

on many servers (if not all), there are peeps starting to "humiliate" weak alliances and weak players right from the off in forums(even if they "ask" for it). most of those peeps tend to pump gold, take 5-6 cities mostly from weak players, then all of a sudden they dissapear, goin on another server etc etc..

im not implying that demon is as such and im not trying to troll or insult anybody, but man.. i m troubling myself finding any further reason than this, when i see these situations..

DeletedUser44820

Clan you obviously don't know who we target so I forgive you for being wrong and thinking we only fight alliances smaller than us

I dont think that u are only fighting alliances smaller than you Kudiwa. I dont think its "weak" to fight alliances of lower calibre too. its essential, so that u gain ground etc etc

forgive me? why is that ?

DeletedUser

Joseph it doesnt have to be "my" alliance. there are serious alliances playing on this server dont u agree?

here is the thing..

on many servers (if not all), there are peeps starting to "humiliate" weak alliances and weak players right from the off in forums(even if they "ask" for it). most of those peeps tend to pump gold, take 5-6 cities mostly from weak players, then all of a sudden they dissapear, goin on another server etc etc..

im not implying that demon is as such and im not trying to troll or insult anybody, but man.. i m troubling myself finding any further reason than this, when i see these situations..

Well you are not much of a detective then and you come to conclusions without substantial evidence... Would it make you feel better if i took down the number 1 alliance?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser40768

here is the thing..

Yes indeed there are some serious alliances, although keep in mind that not all of them are close to us. We are just farming cities on our island, they are just making a misassessment about the situation and blowing it out of proportion and declaring it war. In truth it is the typical farming once bp ends, all we are looking for is BP and resources from cities situated on our island. They on the other hand are displeased with the farming and think we are out to get them, so to speak. We haven't even taken a city from them, I am just going to assume that lack of experience is making them overreact over a typical occurence in the beginning stage of a world :)

DeletedUser44820

not a detective (at least not here, not now)..

arrogance m8 is not a winner..

@ Joseph . i see the situation and i agree with you ;)

DeletedUser46838

Nice PNP

I saw that in the alliance forum a few hours back

DeletedUser44820

Would it make you feel better if i took down the number 1 alliance?

im sure that confidence has nothing to do with this shrefty.

not long ago there was an exceptional player in gonnos that felt he could take cities from an alliance on his own. he had 20 cities on wednesday and 1 on thursday (he wasnt cs'd there). then he quit ;)

DeletedUser

im sure that confidence has nothing to do with this shrefty.

not long ago there was an exceptional player in gonnos that felt he could take cities from an alliance on his own. he had 20 cities on wednesday and 1 on thursday (he wasnt cs'd there). then he quit ;)

Well I'm confident because i know i can do it you'll see soon enough. You must have never heard about me.

DeletedUser

wow demon i thought u went to play US server.. now that u are back.. u should be careful :p

DeletedUser

wow demon i thought u went to play US server.. now that u are back.. u should be careful :p

Actually after dominating us iota i got bored and quit, but as it appears my life must have hit an all time low because I'm back. LOL