Newspaper Cythera Star: Issue #1

DeletedUser

TWHKrEf.png

Lmt7uwd.png

6ocb.png

j1eVB0a.png

There's more, but it will be so tiring if i post the rest as well.

DeletedUser

can we talk about how the great DW, leader of the mighty infectious, is working night and day to form a coalition against PMB?

nothing like trying to over pact and ruin a world before you ghost bud. +1

this is funny. isnt one of PMBs pacts Eclipse. eclipse are the biggest threat currently to PMB because of them sharing an ocean. which is why TSF pacted with them. there could be another alliance PMB are pacted with. maybe PMB have already formed there own coalition. wine and dark sea could be one or M.I.A.

DeletedUser

no, actually BPM and DW have a pact, that was meant to be support, but we clicked the wrong thing.

DeletedUser

Cythera Star: Issue #1

Next issue will be longer, I promise ;)

please no, stick to what you are best at *pauses and thinks hard*ummm. this newspaper thing is not working out. you have no mention of your own alliance...last i heard you were in infectious. so i guess they are in a rim ocean because you didnt mention it. "all other oceans are rim"-jabba55

o45 is PMBs ocean they share with eclipse not 55?

worst newspaper ever. sorry​

DeletedUser42407

please no, stick to what you are best at *pauses and thinks hard*ummm. this newspaper thing is not working out. you have no mention of your own alliance...last i heard you were in infectious. so i guess they are in a rim ocean because you didnt mention it. "all other oceans are rim"-jabba55

o45 is PMBs ocean they share with eclipse not 55?

worst newspaper ever. sorry

Like I said I did not have much time at all top write it. I just threw a few things together and hey I got 25 posts. Your opinion is worth almost nothing because most people view you as a Psychotic, random person who tries to be the Troll king but fails. Once you get more than 2 people to actually like you then you can start dissing me, till then screw off kid.

DeletedUser

I would offer to take mathchew under my wing to teach him how to properly troll, but I honestly feel that it would be a wasted effort. He just doesn't have the mental capacity for my form of art.

Noz The Greek

Phrourach
Like I said I did not have much time at all top write it. I just threw a few things together and hey I got 25 posts. Your opinion is worth almost nothing because most people view you as a Psychotic, random person who tries to be the Troll king but fails.

Lucky I am not like the norm, I find most of what mathchew90 says as highly amusing....but then I am easily pleased. ;)

Once you get more than 2 people to actually like you then you can start dissing me, till then screw off kid.
- I am one

DeletedUser

I would offer to take mathchew under my wing to teach him how to properly troll, but I honestly feel that it would be a wasted effort. He just doesn't have the mental capacity for my form of art.

you think too highly of yourself.

DeletedUser35496

I don't get why people don't like this DW chap you all talk about, you would think that the people who keep slagging him off have a bit of a fixation on him but if you were to see him....well let me just say that if a frog talks to a bishop with a snooker ball then a left shoe will be Nigel!

DeletedUser43011

can we talk about how the great DW, leader of the mighty infectious, is working night and day to form a coalition against PMB?

nothing like trying to over pact and ruin a world before you ghost bud. +1

Is your name really Mathchew ? and what PACTS you must know something I don't.

DeletedUser42407

For all those neg repping me, I had no time to put this together and next issue will be better, if you don't like it dont read it.

DeletedUser29152

we are all free to our own opinions :p plus why accept +reps if you can't take -reps?