Newspaper Cythera Star: Issue #1

DeletedUser42407

Due to my dissapointing paper I am publishing a special edition on wednesday and have sent out interviews. Expect this one to be much better! Newspaper will resume to be on saturday after the special edition.

Interviews sent to top 8 alliance leaders/founders!

Last edited by a moderator:

Noz The Greek

Phrourach
BTW Jabba, thanks for the PM but I have nothing to say and certainly nothing that will improve your rag ;)

I am sure our profile says dial 1 for PR, but you won't get through...

DeletedUser

not fair noz. the public has a right to know. celebrities dont get the privilege of privacy.

Noz The Greek

Phrourach
lol, you could have worked it out in the browser,

rag 1 (rg)
n.
a. A scrap of cloth.
b. A piece of cloth used for cleaning, washing, or dusting.
2. rags Threadbare or tattered clothing.
3. Cloth converted to pulp for making paper.
4. A scrap; a fragment.
5. Slang A newspaper, especially one specializing in sensationalism or gossip.
6. The stringy central portion and membranous walls of a citrus fruit.

[Middle English ragge, from Old English *ragg, from Old Norse *rögg, woven tuft of wool.]

Last edited:

DeletedUser42407

I am not going to waste my time searching up some stupid thing you said about my newspaper...

DeletedUser

I am not going to waste my time searching up some stupid thing you said about my newspaper...

Wow. I liked you before this. Now you just seem ridiculously ignorant like some 19-year-old KKK member.

DeletedUser42407

Wow. I liked you before this. Now you just seem ridiculously ignorant like some 19-year-old KKK member.

I am ignorant because I know my Issue sucked and don't want to hear how bad it was anymore? Especially since I have explained myself and recently added an issue which I spent A LOT of time on.

DeletedUser

Jabba if you want to improve your paper I would suggest going to Appolonia and reading the newspaper they have there. That is what a fantastic paper looks like and what all papers should strive to be.

DeletedUser42407

Jabba if you want to improve your paper I would suggest going to Appolonia and reading the newspaper they have there. That is what a fantastic paper looks like and what all papers should strive to be.

I know I have read it I am a huge fan :)

Normally my newspapers aren't that bad, check my issues in Byllis.

DeletedUser

jabba knows how to write a newspaper.

with letters from the alphabet too.