Newspaper Cythera Star: Issue #2

DeletedUser

Honestly, mods don't get THAT much gold. Its the equivalent to like 15$ a month which is really not unreasonable. I spend far more than that on gaming monthly.

DeletedUser5819

I am fairly sure that if you look up mods such as Ninepence, they were playing at top level before they were mods. For the most part ingame mods are way too busy to play properly, so their performance is better before the "free" gold.

DeletedUser19042

I am fairly sure that if you look up mods such as Ninepence, they were playing at top level before they were mods. For the most part ingame mods are way too busy to play properly, so their performance is better before the "free" gold.

So what was your excuse? :p

I love how you assume its an endless supply. I wish it was :p

It isn't? :eek:

What wasn't I told? :p
Now I know how I lost all that gold that fast. :(

DeletedUser

Completely Agree! I was top 10 in Thebes for points ABP & Fighter before I became a mod. Now I no longer play in Thebes & am on the verge of quitting Cythera as well. :p

DeletedUser

I'd love to see how mods would do in a world if their free gold got cut off :)

digi ive always liked you. but i gotta disagree on this one. most of the flamboyant gold abusers from server to server are not mods. i find the mods gold use to be on par with that of most other high end players. ive never really seen what it matters if the gold is free or purchased.

DeletedUser35496

Dear God man, bitter much lol...

DeletedUser22708

lots of people getting their panties in a bunch, some of my words must have hit hard. I might have generalized too much but icyber's cockyness made me do it :)

Still i stand by first post, about their top player using a load of gold, probably more gold than all of BoT's gold usage combined, true story

Btw, here's a tip for ingame mods, don't use your grepolis username for dating sites ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i think we can all agree that their top players gold abuse was out of hand. thats the kind of payer that they SHOULD (they never, ever, ever, ever, ever will) have a cap on gold use per month for.

DeletedUser

Well let's see how you do without him then. Because 1/3 of your total alliance bp comes from him.

Come, come, dear friend. Let us not resort to this kind of heartless insulting so early on. Playful banter is much more appropriate!

DeletedUser22708

Well i'm not in charge but i think BoT went through a merge which explains the high member count vs BP per members, i'll also add a little wink ;)

Come, come, dear friend. Let us not resort to this kind of heartless insulting so early on. Playful banter is much more appropriate!

Isn't this banter?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lots of people getting their panties in a bunch, some of my words must have hit hard. I might have generalized too much but icyber's cockyness made me do it :)

I'll tell you what I tell new mods. icyber is a statistical anomaly among mods. He is to be ignored ;)

DeletedUser5819

iCy is indeed an anomaly. He can say things about and to people that everyone else wants to say but mustn't.

nuff said.

DeletedUser

Digital I absolutely love your train of thought here mate so I decided to find some figures to back up your points, so this is what i found:

1) Ok so point average for the two alliances, sadly this one didn't match your boasting, The Noobs have 6,959 points on average more than Bunch of Trolls
2ula.jpg

2) Then I thought I'd look at alliance attack bp per member, now as you say moscleo's abp is way over the top so I'll leave his out, so worked it out like this, (The Noobs Abp - Moscleo's Abp) divided by their member numbers = 3,327 abp per member on average. Surprise surprise BoT's Abp divided by their member number is 1,493 Abp per member. Feel free to check my maths:
l642.jpg
yokm.jpg

3) So for someone who talks so tall I thought I'd check your stats out:
Abp ->
8rzw.jpg
Dbp ->
lgsa.jpg
Did you get ALL that bp just from island quests?? lucky you!
Ranking ->
5pkJL.jpg
Have you played conquest before? If not drop me a forum mail and I'll explain to you how to take city number 2 ;)

4) Btw Noobs told me to ask a question of you... when you applied there and sent in the pic requested on their profile they were wondering which one was you...
evg.gif