Newspaper Cythera Star: Issue #2

DeletedUser22708

Oh boy, i bet it took you a while to make this post, especially when most has been said in previous posts mate.

Point 1, yes they're pretty good at building up cities and taking cities from small alliances. Yes we have some slackers in BoT including myself.

Point 2, please do check Archijs's comment about this and mine as well.

Point 3, because you don't know me i'll let this one slip ;) I'm not really actively playing grepo or i'd have my second city a couple of weeks ago. I just go on these forums when i'm cooking, to have a laugh and you guys provide me these laughs.

I've never heard of you, and i've heard of most decent players, so i'll probably be the one to explain you how to take a city from an active enemy.

Point 4, that's doesn't even look like the pic i sent your recruiter. Better get your facts straight mate

I'll tell you what I tell new mods. icyber is a statistical anomaly among mods. He is to be ignored ;)

Thanks for the great advice mate, will do in the future

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I never said I was a great player bonny lad, just that from your stats you don't look like one ;)
Very true, Archijs is my inspiration :D though the other half of your comment I have to say is a fail, I've already mentioned in my post that it was a response to your comments.
Also yep it takes time to respond when you're too busy howling with laughter at comments made in a skype chat about the rubbish some ppl put on here :D

DeletedUser43442

Is this digital person gonna stop making silly posts so my mates can return on skype rather then waste time here?

DeletedUser43011

I will not rep this. Here is not anything about OV. Next time if you are doing something please do correct. It's not good if you will do only top5 or which alliance you like... I think you did it like that. and also I think that Questions must be same... Its only my opinion :):pro:

If your so disgruntled maybe you should write your own

DeletedUser33512

This is funny. Treachery you're posts are very informative. Thank you for the definitions you post.

Much obliged to you. :D

DeletedUser22708

Is this digital person gonna stop making silly posts so my mates can return on skype rather then waste time here?

Seems like you need multiple people to defend your alliance which i don't even care about, but i like to taunt people and i think i succeeded.

I never said I was a great player bonny lad, just that from your stats you don't look like one ;)

My 'active' days are behind me now Calydon has died, don't really feel the need to prove myself to a bunch of guys with big egos :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Seems like you need multiple people to defend your alliance which i don't even care about, but i like to taunt people and i think i succeeded.

Seems like you need multiple posts to defend yourself against a failure. Man, thought you'd go out better than that tbh...

DeletedUser43442

BOT started kicking out the members we have under siege so it doesnt shows up in stats.Well,dont think i will forget to count it,7-1...;)

DeletedUser10810

Digital Mystikz said:
My 'active' days are behind me now Calydon has died, don't really feel the need to prove myself to a bunch of guys with big egos

hey, whats up bro...tell them that u r more busy in Thebes, why to call egos? ;)

DeletedUser42407

are you sure? I just wrote what i think to be correct. Also if you write something you should can to receive bad comment about your newspaper ;)

I can receive bad comments, but rarely are they as stupid as yours.

And by the way, if you had asked nicely I would have included your alliance but the way you asked makes me never want to write about it...