Newspaper Cythera Star: Issue #3

DeletedUser42407

Cythera Star: Issue #3

Major Wars​

Infectious vs Project Misery Business

One of the biggest if not the biggest war going. Both sides are equally matched in experience, Infectious has a bit more points though. However points do not mean anything if the alliance is not determined for motivated. This will be a lengthy battle I think and right now its too hard to predict who will out last who.

Infectious is leading 4-3

Bunch of Trolls vs The Noobs

The war of O44 seems to be going in The Noobs favor as of now. This may be due to the superior location of their cities which makes easy defending against BOT. The war is not over yet and anything can happen.

The Noobs are leading 7-1

Dark angels vs The Black Death

This is the Rim war and right now it seems that Dark Angels are very strongly in the lead, but TBD is not done yet and I have seen alliances come back from this, it will take a great deal of effort, luck and determination however.

Dark Angels are leading 27-3

Moderated Nation vs Global Order of Chaos

This doesn't seem so much of war as a mauling with moderated Nation having a commanding lead over GOC. It would take a miracle for GOC to come back from this.

Moderated Nation is leading 21-0

Let me know if I missed any wars!

Facts​
-1 Harpy has the same attack as 5 Horseman (not including transports)
-Pegasus is the fastest unit in the game with a speed of 35
-Tower (10%)+Defensive Bonus (5%)+Phalanx (10%)+Commander (20%)=45% Max Ground defense bonus (not including wall)

Sorry if this issue is a bit crappy its been a hell of a busy week for me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44089

Not too bad considering you are actually trying a newspaper. It is often enough. A few more insights can be offered other than just wars, but not bad considering early gam. +rep

DeletedUser

It's 7:1 noobs v trolls
fin13 conquest on mattrice69 (kicked/left trolls during siege)
iCybers conquest on "Abondoned" (digital mystik ghosted during siege or just before cs landed one of those)

p.s you must spread some rep before bla bla (thumbs up for your work, hope you will have more time to do more detalized ones)

DeletedUser42407

It's 7:1 noobs v trolls
fin13 conquest on mattrice69 (kicked/left trolls during siege)
iCybers conquest on "Abondoned" (digital mystik ghosted during siege or just before cs landed one of those)

p.s you must spread some rep before bla bla (thumbs up for your work, hope you will have more time to do more detalized ones)

Added thanks.

DeletedUser

i like global order of chaos, i predict a come back

*giggles*

DeletedUser43442

While u are adding,its 11-1 :) Noobs vs BOT

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Don't worry count should be there on the next issue.
Jabba is the man keep up good work.

DeletedUser

the noob insulted pushty as he left, no one likes him now (if ever)

DeletedUser

the noob insulted pushty as he left, no one likes him now (if ever)

=) Coming from a noob who lost a war to DW, currently not even 15k pts. It's as funny as tiny chihuahua barking on an elephant.

DeletedUser

my cythera account is embarrassing yes, dw never attacked me, so i lost nothing to him. and we will let time tell who is a noob.