Newspaper Cythera Star: Issue #3

DeletedUser

Dm wasn't trying in this world, if he was he'd have at least six big cities by now. Also you aren't in the alliance that took his city anymore and to the best of my knowledge you weren't even part of it so don't think you're cool digi is 100 times the player you are.

DeletedUser42407

Dm wasn't trying in this world, if he was he'd have at least six big cities by now. Also you aren't in the alliance that took his city anymore and to the best of my knowledge you weren't even part of it so don't think you're cool digi is 100 times the player you are.

Some one call the ambulance wooly just got BURNED.

DeletedUser34939

Whooooa someone's got a crush on Digi. Hades just went at wooly with the rage of a morbidly obese african american woman yelling at her illiterate child's third grade teacher for failing him in reading.

DeletedUser

Whooooa someone's got a crush on Digi. Hades just went at wooly with the rage of a morbidly obese african american woman yelling at her illiterate child's third grade teacher for failing him in reading.

mqdefault.jpg

DeletedUser34939

First I was all like, "I made an awesome post, best reply ever"

Then tyrone beat it.

DeletedUser14397

Hello silly sausage

as for not trying in this world yeah thats what all the rimmed bums say

i was in the alliance (not when they took him) but when they started on him i was (while he was talking trash yeah)

better player than me well damn he must be proud to be better than a noob clap clap

PS @jabba only thing should get BURNED is that sad thing you call a news paper hahaha

DeletedUser

Hello silly sausage

i was in the alliance (not when they took him) but when they started on him i was (while he was talking trash yeah)

better player than me well damn he must be proud to be better than a noob clap clap

PS @jabba only thing should get BURNED is that sad thing you call a news paper hahaha

People who can.... .......make the effort
People who can't.......... just criticize others efforts

Think you are the sad one :supermad:

DeletedUser42407

Hello silly sausage

Dude chill bro I was just joking around with you.

DeletedUser

Digital Mystikz on 2013-11-16 at 21:49
Nah mate, i don't have the energy anymore to continue. Not even sure if i'll continue this world, lots to think about.

Bum ey? Grepostats top killers in Calydon or Athens why don't you noobsauce

DeletedUser

Grepostats top killers in Calydon or Athens why don't you noobsauce

This is neither Calydon or Athens. This is Cythera.
What anyone have done in the past doesn't matter in a new world when it comes to survival. If Digital Mystikz didn't have time or effort to play in this world he never should have joined.

DeletedUser42407

This is neither Calydon or Athens. This is Cythera.
What anyone have done in the past doesn't matter in a new world when it comes to survival. If Digital Mystikz didn't have time or effort to play in this world he never should have joined.

I think he was trying to say that Digital is a great player in other worlds.

DeletedUser

Yeah I know, thats why I answered the way I did. This is Cythera, it doesn't matter how good of a fighter one is in another world when playing here. The only thing that matters is how well someone is playing here.

DeletedUser25249

Yeah I know, thats why I answered the way I did. This is Cythera, it doesn't matter how good of a fighter one is in another world when playing here. The only thing that matters is how well someone is playing here.

So true, and that's exactly why digi is gone, if he does come back i'll personally parachute his backside right next to cyber and we can see whats what:)