Newspaper Cythera Star: Issue #4

DeletedUser

just copy paste one, then do the other, or multi qoute, it's in the bottom right corner of each post.

DeletedUser14397

paper again going on about the same alliance(s) as before blah blah blah (if its a world news paper get more than just the top 12, mix it up)

get some funny pics going man

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13405

Seriously guys quit jumping down his throat.

He's putting up something to read. It's not great but it's something and you've gotta admit they've gotten a whole lot better since issue 1.

I'm all for trolling and heckling when it's deserved but ya'll are just abusing this dude for trying to entertain you.

*Alright trolls, bring on the anonymous down repping

Amen to this.

And Jabba is trying to bring out an issue per week...it won't be filled with as much content as someone who does a paper once a month.

Gotta spread some +rep around first Jabba and then I will give you +rep.

Just a suggestion...you might want to spotlight a different core ocean once a week and really get into the analysis of it...speaking with top players etc. Would make for a good read.

And as for the %'s...call it an editorial license to create whatever he wants. LOL!

DeletedUser29152

The app I really want is mathchew's random comment generator but I can't find one anywhere :(

DeletedUser42407

To Jabba:
listen-here-noob.jpg

If interviews are not working try to come up with new material. I like your fun facts, you could do more of those. Don't be afraid to try new things. If time is what you are lacking than try to do it over the course of the week and not on one day. Anyways that is my advise and don't get discourage by what others say the are just challenging you to come with better material.

Here is some real advice, thanks.

DeletedUser

The app I really want is mathchew's random comment generator but I can't find one anywhere :(
TSF is satan himself

everyone else sucks

i have no idea what i'm really talking about.

ta da