D.n vs nn

DeletedUser

Hi there guys I looked at both situations.. knowing this game but not this world you can only fight one major front at a time.. usaully your back side get a little unprotected and for the most part if an allaince is not near your rank you leave it alone.. I personally would love to see maps of this war one with old enemies before since the DBD seem dead on stats..

DeletedUser

Jesus - freakin 80-deep boys get everywhere!

Scurry off back to your old world punk :)

DeletedUser

wow someone knows of me sorry just entering back into the game and seems this was the only new world i could get into.. so you might have me around awhile..

Note only answering his comment not trying to hijack the topic to me.. He knows if it was King butter it would be hijacked by that jack... So I still would love to see old maps to now.. if they exsist.. if not I'll stay quite until another topic i wish to place my $0.02...

DeletedUser

yeah but no thanks for bolting and plagueing me, seriously attack back if you want.. that wht i didnt expected.. i got a city slot from the ABP i earned from you. i guess we will be sharing a island real soon.

DeletedUser

Lol well cant wait to see you on the battle field theracerct.;)

@aman: yes I would have attacked but why when you just opened a city slot for me and my travel distances are so far you would probably have the cities stacked by time I reach your cities :(

DeletedUser

when i am ready to launch a CS , i wont say that, and u dont need to cs me, to attack me. There is something known as ABP D.. as much time ur troops take, same for my troops LOl.

DeletedUser

might be a while yet, still settling in and just moved in so I'm pretty turtle lol, but won't be tooooo long before someone gets a hello from my troops :)

DeletedUser

Fun playing this game but I have no quit now. No time due to school/football and other teenage things... was fun playing this game it just sucks the war vs NN really started picking up when school started for me.. good time waster in the summer so I might be back who knows.. see ya :)