D.N. VS the world

DeletedUser

Here's a clearing from today.. I actually was talking to Droumgarr about joining you alliance, but decided I liked D.N. better. Get over it I'm tired of your childish games.

These boards are not where I play the game.

[report]e648ae46d84c45d0e244449c0c6821dd[/report]

I'm a Retired Disabled Veteran.. I'll show you what a "Refugee is"

Anything else I have to say to you will be in game..

V/r Bunny9

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ok well let me say something.

Ok well some of you DN players try to say you guys know why this war started about these two alliances,BW and TE.Ok what about the rest of the alliances out there that have declared war on DN.
I can tell you....

Dn went out bulling lots of alliances taking cities and pissing many alliances off.:eek:
So while NN was at war with DN diplomacy talks were going on.

TE and BW decided to declare war on Dn as well.Which could of been because of them needing more cities,or wanting a real war,or DN probably made them mad.Who knows ;)
But it brought many alliances out of their turtle shell to help take out the alliance that has bullied their way to the top.

Which brings this thread DN vs the world.(SW)

Yes Dn may be doing good right now but the longer the war goes on the more it brings out their sim players and will soon make Dn fall due to the lack of experience in the alliance.

So you DN players can say what ever to make yourself feel better.But there are players out there that do know the truth and what DN is about.:pro:

You can only push so much until alliances push back:pro:

DeletedUser

In my opinion, bullying is what a lot of other players do when they post public taunts and spam inboxes with ridiculous insults and delusions of grandeur. All the original members of DN have held their tongues on the external forums because we chose to let our actions speak for us. Yes, we are aggressive. That's why we're successful. Our leaders have high standards for the alliance. Not just with game stats, but also in attitude and how we represent the team. We never set out to make it personal.

DeletedUser

Don't know about how all the fronts are doing but the fronts against MBWS and TE/BW are holding very strong, MBWS even asked for a ceasefire. TE/BW side, on the main front in O45/44 DN lost no ground and have taken back most of the border control.

southern frontline against no name has some pretty intense fighting it seems, but O55/56 side against SES and Unified is easy peasy, with a handful players conquering SES leaders' cities a few at a time.

just a brief update :)

DeletedUser

I imagine the Southern D.N. front (O45/46) will be extremely fast paced as europhillen comes out of VM. He owns 60 of the 166 DN cities in O46. Whoever takes more of his cities will likely be able to have a strong hold on Northern O46.

DeletedUser

funk dont tell DN that ;)

Yes this should be fun once he comes out of VAC.If any DN players even try to get some of his cities.Have heard from DN members they are trying to get out of ocean 46 to the other frontlines :(

DeletedUser

lol like I did, I had 1 city on that frontline island and the only thing I ever did was run festivals with it, so much better now without it :p

DeletedUser

lol like I did, I had 1 city on that frontline island and the only thing I ever did was run festivals with it, so much better now without it :p

:D we all know why.

You were just afraid of us No Name players around you :cool:

DeletedUser

lol the island was mostly populated by zeus, and his loss of 9 cities yesterday should probably prove you otherwise, but I shall be nice and say that I was scared of you :)

DeletedUser

;) thank you
Yes had to do things today and when i came online I was missing one city :heh:

Things heat up and I am not around :supermad:

Glad to see DN wake up in our area though ;)

DeletedUser

Don't tell me DN will lose before I get to fight.. darn.. I guess I'll wait for TE and BW to turn on each other or on the other bandwagoners..

Of course this will prove to be only if Dn dies in the next month..

DeletedUser

I see DN lasting longer then a month.

Look us No Name fought DBD for awhile before they actually disbanded

DeletedUser

Maybe I'll grab some euro cities and come poke NN. Any city up here is paranoid and filled to overflowing with def units. I almost think they're scared!

My LS nukes are getting so lonely I have to toss them at CS breaks just to get them action.

DeletedUser

I just got one question.
Do any of you read Dalmasio extensive post?

DeletedUser

nope, where does he post them?

and while they do all the beautiful posts and all, which is entertaining of course, I think TE needs to send some more attacks. It's been more than 6 months since the start of Sigma and over 1 month since WoE disbanded, but their attacking bp has just overtaken WoE's abp.

According to a certain TE member, TE's strongest aspect of war is long term support. Supports ain't gonna do the attacking! and with their recent losses it proves DN certainly has the firepower to overcome the support.

DeletedUser

Maybe I'll grab some euro cities and come poke NN. Any city up here is paranoid and filled to overflowing with def units. I almost think they're scared!

My LS nukes are getting so lonely I have to toss them at CS breaks just to get them action.

And your cities up here haven't been stacked? Uhhuh.

Don't complain about your ls. You got to have a little fun at my expense today.

DeletedUser

;) I see things heating up in ocean 46 :eek:
Lost a city yesterday to aman alvi while I was offline
:( was not even online to enjoy breaking the siege

DeletedUser

And your cities up here haven't been stacked? Uhhuh.

Don't complain about your ls. You got to have a little fun at my expense today.

I only have one city "stacked", not like it matters. I think the biggest attack I've taken lately from -BW- is 300 slingers.

DeletedUser

:D wow what are they thinking :heh:

It takes way more then that to get even close to clearing any DN city.
BW have given up :(

DeletedUser

we are finding the same results - when a small and weak alliance like THE TWENTY is taking city after city of theirs - you know that the "chickens have flown the coop"