(D) Will there ever be a solo player to win a world!!!

DeletedUser

:D(D)(D)Will there ever be a one man army(D) to win a world by him/herself or is there only (SW)VICTORY for Alliances. I might attempt this in a World :cool:(No Names Please) Since 90% of us run straight to an alliance out of fear of being attacked. Can There be one world were no alliance wins only a single mate.(P)

DeletedUser

First off, it would be pretty hard for one person to win totally solo (especially if there were no WWs). Second, friend alliances could still be formed, this would just make it more complicated. (Already said all this on your idea thread)

DeletedUser

Just a thought dw. Just a thought. Dreaming big, but if someone pulled it off. :p

DeletedUser

I Read It It Was Similar. I see The Mods on here aren't open to bringing in new people. Look up or google spacewars cellufun. Was a Great Game grepo has the platform for it
Did you read the idea?

Also your idea was closed.

DeletedUser

I Read It It Was Similar. I see The Mods on here aren't open to bringing in new people. Look up or google spacewars cellufun. Was a Great Game grepo has the platform for it

It was identical...

No alliance world.

DeletedUser11886

Well, I nearly did it once. Had a hold of 3 full islands and 1 small half island with maxed out cities 13k+ pushing out full resources and with massive defenses. I probably could have made 3 WWs my self and won by my self, but at that time in Theta I was in an alliance. That surrounded me... So yeah.

I left that world because without gold, managing a ton of cities becomes tedious. I'm too cheap :(

DeletedUser

Hello Bilderberg ~

Just thought I'd drop by and say hi! :)

I'm totally for bring in new guys, I love to have new people to talk too! You can ask anyone I'm pretty open to anyone and love to chit-chatter..

The ideas section does have rules though, and as you know now ideas that have been previously suggested have to be archived. It just takes too much time for the ideas moderators as well as the developers to look at multiple ideas of the same thing. Yes, maybe the two ideas differed by a little but they had the same general perspective.

I'm sorry you feel that way towards mods, just know that we are players as well..and like you all...Love to talk! Get to know us and get involved and you'll be just fine! & Welcome! :)

~ Lane

DeletedUser39847

one player with big cities and no alliance is like having an X over their head in my opinion...it would get lonely though with no alliance to speak to...makes me sad to think of :( :D

DeletedUser11886

Yeah, it would be so lonely. Being the #1 person in a world and being your own alliance... wow.

DeletedUser345

Well, I nearly did it once. Had a hold of 3 full islands and 1 small half island with maxed out cities 13k+ pushing out full resources and with massive defenses. I probably could have made 3 WWs my self and won by my self, but at that time in Theta I was in an alliance. That surrounded me... So yeah.

Hahaha, this is comedy gold... you would not have stood a chance, i doubt you'd have even managed to get one to level 2.

DeletedUser

Was just joking about the mods thing. Not Real mods but players who can't make it "(Cough Cough)" with out alliance help
Hello Bilderberg ~

Just thought I'd drop by and say hi! :)

I'm totally for bring in new guys, I love to have new people to talk too! You can ask anyone I'm pretty open to anyone and love to chit-chatter..

The ideas section does have rules though, and as you know now ideas that have been previously suggested have to be archived. It just takes too much time for the ideas moderators as well as the developers to look at multiple ideas of the same thing. Yes, maybe the two ideas differed by a little but they had the same general perspective.

I'm sorry you feel that way towards mods, just know that we are players as well..and like you all...Love to talk! Get to know us and get involved and you'll be just fine! & Welcome! :)

~ Lane

DeletedUser

I think it can be done I Will make an attempt All my cities will be name pinky & Brain

DeletedUser

one to win the world..then we would have to remove idea of having wonders and think of something else...it would be almost impossible for a guy to establish himself like that for a while