D12 vs evo

DeletedUser

Please know one in D12 or EVO answer this only other alliance members ....
If D12 and Evo would go to war one vs one what do you think would be the out come ? And why?:pro:

DeletedUser

./facepalm.

should have read the post. ahem

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It will happen sooner then you think ,It happens in the all game world this one no different what you have to think to yourself is can we wait for them to get any stronger. How good Evo is because of there active members there ain't no one who can take them out RIGHT NOW but if you wait for them to get bored , start playing other world ,start getting some inactive player then you maybe have a chance but a small one

DeletedUser

WOW last 7 days
Rank Alliance Colonizations
1 Evolution. 102
2 The Dirty Dozen 70
3 Evolution.. 49
4 The Dirty Dozen.. 45

DeletedUser13647

Evo would win. You're saying one on one so that means that the coalition(s) would stop attacking.

DeletedUser

no one who can take them out RIGHT NOW

That's not true.

you guys could take us out tonight if you really wanted to.

just take us out someplace nice... someplace that uses REAL cloth napkins NOT paper ones. You know... a restaurant where you don't pay at the register.

And maybe you could buy us some flowers... is THAT too much to ask? Doesn't a pretty alliance like EVO deserve some flowers?

and for GOD's sake, comb your hair before you pick us up... you look like a mess... is a little personal hygiene too much to ask for???

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That's not true.
you guys could take us out tonight if you really wanted to.
just take us out someplace nice... someplace that uses REAL cloth napkins NOT paper ones. You know... a restaurant where you don't pay at the register.
And maybe you could buy us some flowers... is THAT too much to ask? Doesn't a pretty alliance like EVO deserve some flowers?
and for GOD's sake, comb your hair before you pick us up... you look like a mess... is a little personal hygiene too much to ask for???

The only place taking you out to would be KFC :D

DeletedUser

The only place taking you out to would be KFC :D

Grrr.... me and the Colonel.... We don't get along so good. I'd deep fry HIS white pant chicken legs if I had the chance.

'Course the only one worse than Sanders is Perdue.... and of course the DAMN Easter Bunny.

That bunny steals ma' babies.

DeletedUser

i know you didnt want anyone from D12 or Evo to answer, but what the hell....im bored.

at some point it will happen, it's inevitable.
question will be what area of the world does each ally have, how many inactives and what is there strategy going to be.

by the time this happens though, i doubt there'll be many other alliances left in Iota, certainly not ones that will pose any real threat or distraction whilst that war goes on.

safe money would be on Evo right now, but as time goes on, you never know what could happen.