Dacia Maximus

DeletedUser

If these guys are your enemies, please PM me in game.

DeletedUser

We do not have enemies, Raven. We iz peazfull farmerz ;)

DeletedUser2663

We at NmE only have enemies and that just about includes every1 =)

DeletedUser

Lol Raven!We are stil standing...:D:D:D Actually I was wrong: we are not standing but getting stronger...:D:D:D

DeletedUser

08 / 06 / 10
this topic was a year & 4 months old !!!

EPIC necro ... truly epic. lol
Johnny has to hand over his Necromancy award now ;)

DeletedUser16292

lol I love seeing old stuff like this, now if only I can find some of those posts about all the LC people that were going towards a front with us so that we werent just fighting the same "1-3" players...now that would be funny.

DeletedUser

What's even better than necro-ing? To do it with wrong info :D To have 630K average points isn't really an MRA thing is it?

But I to do like these threads. Every once in awhile I go back and read a few treads from the start of the Zeta forum. Cool to see how drastically things have changed.

DeletedUser

Lol!This topic was created by Ravenheart,the diplomat of the Ghost Riders then,who were on the first or the second spot at that date if I remember well and Dacia had only a few small but active players!:D It seems that we inspired fear even more than a year ago...:D
@Garg: MRA or not we are still conquering your cities in spite of your "mighty" Anti-DCS League or however you call yourselves now!:D