Daft News Network

DeletedUser

1 uNmEek: Looks down laughing
2 DAFT: @#$$& still #2
3 Dacian City-States: PACPACPAC
4 Elvis World Tour: falling like a fat chick on rollerskates
5 Bloodstorm Pirates: where did everyone go?
6 Praetorian Guard: WHO?
7 Semper Fi.: 4720773 Department of the navy
8 Dark Angels: 4129240 That show went into syndication.
9 Semper Fi: 4077700 "I know" The mens department
10 The Spartans: Please Google spartan remix
11 Nulli Secundus: Who the fk cares
12 BLUE SUEDE SHOES: looking up from toilet

DeletedUser

Well guys you are one amazing bunch of monkeys :D You brought us fun here in this forum..:)And I'm sure you did the same in lands of Elwis :D:D:D

DeletedUser

sounds like i need to share a cabana with spirit, feel like doing some snorkeling? :D

DeletedUser11468

Greetings

Today the normally quiet association between DAFT and uNmEek has gotten a little heated. What was the arguement about? Who is the meanest Alliance.

"I hit walls down to 0 for all the little players around me" a DAFT member stated.

"I pillage a player non stop untill he begsand plead for mercy or quits" an uNmEek bragged.

"I tell them to shut up and cry to their mama" another DAFT member declared

Who is the meanest alliance? Stay tuned live at DNN at 10.

DeletedUser

Local daft players are suffering from apathy....

Never mind I do not care.

DeletedUser

Hello DNN readers,
I'm sorry for my disappearance but I seem to be suffering from some short term memory loss. I awoke just hours ago inside a crate of bananas with no idea how I got there!!

Yeah, I totally know what you mean. We all have had parties like that! Lots of Banana Banshee's...

The last thing I remember is walking back to my new vacation home after filing a report about DAFT's presence here in ocean 33.
Oh, It is you, the curious reporter...
The amount of bananas that DAFT is shipping to ocean 35 is staggering and I have yet to understand what their purpose could be for.
I really can't comment on that. It is classified.
But that my dear DNN readers is the last thing I can recall, until I awoke in the banana crate a few hours ago! My notes and my camera are untouched and I will do my best to get to a computer to download my pictures. My guide's image is on there and I'm sure the local police force will be interested in seeing them. I remember his name now, it is Atlantis810. I wonder why someone would have a name like that and what the 810 signifies. Oh, but one last thing, dear readers. One shocking and vile thing I discovered when assessing my situation. While examining my body, I found a mark on my left hip, actually a tattoo it must be. I managed to get myself into a position able to read it and the mystery deepens. I am revolted to tell you, disgusted to tell you, it a symbol of a monkey and underneath it are the words... Property of DAFT!

Camera? Pictures?? ! ...E...hmm...well why don't we meet outside the Banana Inn and bring the camera with you. No need to look at the pictures...And don't go to the police, unless you intend to go to the eastern police station. I find them very cooperative. We have a good understanding with them...if you know what I mean.

The name as is my personal record on the "one day banana eating" contest. Now about the tattoo, I can assure you that nothing "inappropriate" happened (I have a very narrow definition of inappropriate...and again don't look at the pictures!). I can only say that the Property of DAFT tattoo is only being put on people that have experienced something really extraordinary. Some Elvis players bear the tattoo as well...

DeletedUser11468

Good afternoon folks, today on DNN we are going to interview raiders and ask him an important question all of ZETA is wondering right now.

"Who is the leader of DAFT?"

Raiders: at first it was jjalsmelton.

"How did an uNmEek win leadership in another Alliance?"

Raiders: we had a poo throwing contest for leadership and he some how snuck in and played and won. We told him he's not DAFT and can't win. He told us, that we should have stated that which we didn't.

This week, I won the contest and was crown leader for this week. My prize was a bag of golden poo.

There you have it folks. Raiders is the current poo champion and leader for the week.

DeletedUser11468

SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY REPORT:

DAFT engineers were developing a electromagnetic catapult to launch into Unmeeks core. Peter suggested we use our instinct as a guidance. While DAFT found amusement that the they were off target astronomically. The residents in ocean 20 and 89 are not appreciating the fiery comets landing on their porch.

DeletedUser11468

Unmeeks spies have discovered something bizarre from the incomming navy of Amorelus.

They found the men and women dancing to the song of "Discovery Channel".
How they are able to breach any unmeek defenses is a mystery to everyone including Amorelus.

*Lyrics to the song can not be posted due to forum rules of particular content*

DeletedUser

nor should you sing amo, i've heard your voice, sounds like dump truck coming down the road