Daft on the throne

• Thread starter Alex Skye the brave
  • Start date

DeletedUser10984

:D NS has done nothing but recruit PG that is where those so called advances came from.

DeletedUser

well maybe but NS does allot by just sitting and taking up space

DeletedUser

:D NS has done nothing but recruit PG that is where those so called advances came from.

@Alex Skye the brave: sacmaster is in the main correct on this point. Your analysis of the situation is flawed, especially if based merely on colored blips on the map. I stand by my previous request that you refrain from commenting on events that you cannot properly analyse. If you really want to make yourself a proper commentator, I suggest you use Grepostats and get some real data. :Angry:

Novaiess

DeletedUser

you all are forgetting one point... WHY IS UNMEEK BREAKING UP???

it obviously has to do with us (DAFT) ... that is all i will add on this topic, as for the thrown... i guess "statistically" you can say we have it now.. but.. this is far from over... for anyone who thinks it is, they have already lost

DeletedUser2663

you all are forgetting one point... WHY IS UNMEEK BREAKING UP???

it obviously has to do with us (DAFT) ... that is all i will add on this topic, as for the thrown... i guess "statistically" you can say we have it now.. but.. this is far from over... for anyone who thinks it is, they have already lost

Please go read My new PnP. It corrects your statement there and gives information about the break up. Daft is not the sole casue, yes you did help and i acknowledge your skills and abillities but you guys are merely one factor albeit a big one but netherless one factor. Good to know your opinion however. Also with the throne i believe they think that the throne is the #1 points ranking. In which case they are right you guys now hold the throne.

" but.. this is far from over... for anyone who thinks it is, they have already lost"

I 100% agree with you here. it is far from over, a more accurate saying would be its merely entering a new phase.