DAFT vs DCS

DeletedUser

I love a good moan

Yes we kick inactive players under attack rather than defend them, seems pretty logical to me, we keep them for internal takeovers, but once they're being taken by our enemies there is no need...

Tactics? I'm sorry but when have you seen me personally message Grant? I would dearly love to see them. I'm sure anything he has received from NmE members (which is what I believe you were referring to) was gamesmanship. I find it interesting that those who contribute regularly are an equal or even lesser priority than others.

But yeah keep up your bolting you're really helping me enjoy the game

I bet you do ;)

Just a second.I didn't say inactive member after he starts loosing cities,but ACTIVE....But no need to go into this subject as I don't have neither time nor will to discuss it with you.You have your ways we have ours and that is it.I don't think we would be first if we are doing something wrong here?;)

And have I said that you mailed him PERSONALLY?!I don't see that part of my message?I said your alliance is using that tactic and ok if you like it go for it.But once players see the might of Dacian Wall and our solidarity when it comes to defend one of our own they hadly ever consider leaving Dacia.:)

And one more thing before I end.If the bolts weren't supposed to be used in game there wouldn't have been an option 'bolt your opponent' :p So sit bac enjoy and spend those resources ;)

DeletedUser

This comparision isn't any offense to any of the alliances,as I explained in the thread...and since my opinion doesn't matter too much,I wanted to ask which one is the best,not that I have any intention to join any of them.

DeletedUser

And you forgot to mention which tactics are you using when Grant is in question.You threatened him to join you and not to join us and that is why you attack him now...

Seems personally directed, although if you read my earlier message I do comment that it may not have been...

Again you miss the crux of my argument. NmE wouldn't defend a player that doesn't play at least not at the expense of a player that does play. It's interesting that sending a CS barely defended (if at all I cannot recall) to Evo and the defense of a player with 4kabp who's seemingly orange is a higher priority than that of a proven active player in Grant. What does he get in return? City losses. That was the point I was trying to make sorry if that wasn't clear.

But yeah as I said, the bolting makes things real fun for everyone I love the tedium of rebuilding my level 9 market to level 10. :p

DeletedUser

Seems personally directed, although if you read my earlier message I do comment that it may not have been...

Again you miss the crux of my argument. NmE wouldn't defend a player that doesn't play at least not at the expense of a player that does play. It's interesting that sending a CS barely defended (if at all I cannot recall) to Evo and the defense of a player with 4kabp who's seemingly orange is a higher priority than that of a proven active player in Grant. What does he get in return? City losses. That was the point I was trying to make sorry if that wasn't clear.

But yeah as I said, the bolting makes things real fun for everyone I love the tedium of rebuilding my level 9 market to level 10.

Well it wasn't.You is plural too...I directed this to your alliance not you personally.

Again I will say,he has the right to be defended as equal.Although defense to long standing and active member would be definitely higher because of the number of people he get to know inside the alliance.Every city under our flag is considered ours unless it is offered to someone else.And we defend it no matter it is not so active player that owns that city.Or you want us to leave them to you so that you can brag how you take DCS cities?:p

I will explain more.Grant is new to the alliance,yes,but we still defend him as he was here for long time.The only problem is that he is in ocean 54 mostly and there we are not that strong in player numbers so you will see how it can be difficult to defend him.As for that player you are referring as 4kabp he is long standing member and is active and not orange as you say...Or you know that for sure?:p

Yeah but when more players bolt you at the same time then there is much more rebuilding to be done so market lvl from 9 to 10 would least you need to worry about ;) Have fun! ;)