Freedom Fighter 9 vs. 0 True Fear

Dynamic 8 vs. 0 ROMANS

Impervious B*sterds 7 vs. 0 Fully Equipped Elite​

Impervious B*sterds 8 vs. 1 Toxic​

Four Horsemen 5 vs. 0 ROMANS​

Redneck Avengers 6 vs. 0 Whatever You Like It​

Band of Brothers 5 vs. 0 ROMANS​

THE FALL OF ROME

ROMAN REPUBLIC and ROMAN EMPIRE, two alliances we thought had potential at the beginning of this world and stayed near the top of the rankings for quite a while actually. Now ranked 11th and 17th the two Romes seem to have been relentlessly attacked by numerous alliances, from what we can see in the oracle it is 67 - 0. Looking at the stats:
- We can see that ROMAN EMPIRE is the least active alliance in the last 24 hours with 69% of the total members active
- We can also see that they have lost 12 members in the last 12 hours
- That they have had a growth of -7749 points in the last 12 hours
- They have lost 3 cities in that time

As everyone predicted, Rome has fallen once again and we are getting an event where we fight with them.

THE FALL OF TOXIC

Toxic, another alliance that has fallen, maybe not as much as the ROMANS but still significantly. they were floating around 8th place and now they are sitting at 13th. The reason ? The Langoliers, a small alliance that had merged into Toxic has now De-Merged and have reformed taking some of Toxic's bigger players with them. Those bigger players thought joined other alliances such as Impervious B*stards. Now stats:
- They have lost 27 members in the last 24 hours
- They haven't conquered any cities either or maybe they did but those got conquered back​

End of the issue, dont forget to +rep

DeletedUser31385

Rome tried to conquer the world and has yet again failed. Seems like a regular cycle. Good Job. I can't +rep you though.

DeletedUser

Lol, funny enough no one even mentions Roman's third sister alliance SPQR, I guess they're that irrelevant, lol.

Nice paper Devil.

DeletedUser

Lol, funny enough no one even mentions Roman's third sister alliance SPQR, I guess they're that irrelevant, lol.

Nice paper Devil.

There alligned with the fee bunch i believe if i remember right.

DeletedUser14613

humm... it seems IB is a refuge home for scared toxic players.. who want to save them self even though they have such ''nice'' words and ''lovely opinions'' for IB before that .. so disapointed in some :heh:

o and + rep ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48696

Damn, those Roman guys are getting a battering.. Nice paper.

Anyone going to report on the poor Rim? Feeling very left out :(

DeletedUser9816

a small alliance that had merged into Toxic has now De-Merged and have reformed taking some of Toxic's bigger players with them.

Its like Delta with NaT all over again :) well done Langoliers, i approve of your sneakyness

DeletedUser

humm... it seems IB is a refuge home for scared toxic players.. who want to save them self even though they have such ''nice'' words and ''lovely opinions'' for IB before that .. so disapointed in some :heh:

o and + rep ;)

Oh dont start that you know aswell as me how many silent folks are in that alliance. Maybe if more people would join in the forum chats and help there you may have had some people stay. Don't get me wrong there is some decent people there to bad there are so many just simming on the bottum end. Its a war game....;)

DeletedUser14613

Oh dont start that you know aswell as me how many silent folks are in that alliance. Maybe if more people would join in the forum chats and help there you may have had some people stay. Don't get me wrong there is some decent people there to bad there are so many just simming on the bottum end. Its a war game....;)

oh well my moral is to high for this game - this is allways a problem with me :pro:
youre now at the safest place you can be ''for now'' (not blaming just disapointed) - how boring is that :p

DeletedUser

Boring? Oh there is lots to do here! Specially in that Offensive tab. Maybe you should give me something to do. I love BP ;)(SW)

DeletedUser14613

Boring? Oh there is lots to do here! Specially in that Offensive tab. Maybe you should give me something to do. I love BP ;)(SW)

i have other problems, really dont want you to breath on my neeck ... :eek:

DeletedUser

I see Roman Republic have now disbanded.

They haven't disbanded, seems that Leo Decimus thinks it's brilliant to change alliance name from Roman Republic to The Roman Empire. lol, I guess we're the Spartan Assassins :D

Get it?

Tomorrow's event :p

I'm not a funny person

DeletedUser

Yes but you see they have been divided into east and west already, only one thing remains for them, the HUNS (SW)