Newspaper Daily Bhrytos Issue VI

DeletedUser31385

I know daily might be hard to keep up. I will hopefully get mine out sometime this week. I have a lot of housework to do and also getting ready to go back to high school.

DeletedUser43070

Im very busy right now with holiday ending so i will probably only be able to do another this weekend

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Why? why???

All the papers have died and are outdated, a lot of things have changed since the last paper and we need a new one, just to keep the activity and life of these forums up :)

DeletedUser31385

Notice I am not nearly as active as I once was. I didn't post in quite a few days. I no longer have time to keep up with it unless someone helped me.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Everyone knew it wouldnt last. 5 papers then none a month later. I know atleast a few of you arent rimmed yet. Pull up your socks an get writing. Lots of news hasnt been reported. People need to know whats going on in the other side of the world. Us core alliances need to know when that monster from the rim is coming.:pro:

DeletedUser

Everyone knew it wouldnt last. 5 papers then none a month later. I know atleast a few of you arent rimmed yet. Pull up your socks an get writing. Lots of news hasnt been reported. People need to know whats going on in the other side of the world. Us core alliances need to know when that monster from the rim is coming.:pro:
the moster is coming my friend..prepare for one hell of a rim job...:cool: