~Top 12 alliances

Interviews (page 3)

~ABP
~DBP

---------------------------------------------------​

page 1​

NEWS

Good ghost town increase

The amount of ghosts towns over 2k points have started to increase (like the always do) but his time a bit earlier than usual, with about a week in advance. Normally big players dont leave until fourth week but i guess times are hard here with players at already nearly 40k points and an alliance at a million, you can't blame then THE GOLD IS STRONG​

page 1​

page 2​

SPORT

WARS

Redneck Avengers16-0The Olympians

Impervious B*sterds17-07th Legion

Repossession Agents27-0ROMAN EMPIRE/ROMAN REPUBLIC

TOP 12 ALLIANCES

1. RedNeck Avengers
2. Repossession Agents
3. Impervious B*stards
4. ROMAN REPUBLIC
5. Dynamic
6. Whatever you like it
7. Four Horsemen
8. Toxic
9. A Foolish Consistency
10. F.E.E. Virus
11. Band of Brothers
12. Fully Equipped Elite​

page 2​

page 3​

Interviews

Endersan

You have the most DBP gain in the last 24 hours with 3551, what has happened that you have gained so much so quickly ?
I was attacked by the largest alliance here RedNeck Avengers - more than 2 dozen times. I had massive support from two alliances with some friends. All enemy ships and troops were destroyed, hundreds of LS and more than thousand land units - so gained a lot of DBP :)

Redneck Avengers, is your alliance at war with them ?

No my alliance is not in war with them - Rednecks are just aggressive barbarians.

How is Toxic ? is it an alliance you would suggest to people ? Why ?

Toxic is a good alliance, though the alliance I would recommend is A Foolish Consistency they are the best .

timmyc1029

You have the most ABP gain in the last 24 hours with 2401, what has happened that you have gained so much so quickly ?
I caught a Roman sleeping on the guard and killed two CS along with a ton of LS in the harbor and all the offensive troops from the city. I used the oracle to find another Roman who'd been offline for more than 3 hours and attacked him with the troops I had left and revolted a few more cities. Since the first big hit was mostly offense, I didnt lose that many troops. The bp from attacking has sustained my city growth without having to put on Olympics and having multiple cities to attack from and defend with helps.

Romans, is your alliance at war with them ?

Think I made that clear above. Yeah, we are at war with the Romans. That much should already be clear to people I think.

How is Repossession Agents ? is it an alliance you would suggest to people looking for an alliance ? Why ?

Some stone cold killers in here. And much to the dismay of some of the people we are fighting, they are an honorable and classy bunch. Made up of friends and enemies from prior worlds and here to kill whats red around us. I would suggest it to people, but recruiting is closed.​

page 3​

DeletedUser46838

Where's Issue 3?

edit: HAHA timmy you are one hilarious guy :D

Last edited by a moderator: