WARS

Repossession Agents 39 vs. 0 ROMANS

Impervious B*sterds 27 vs. 0 7th Legion

Redneck Avengers 7 vs. 0 Dark Fire

Freedom Fighter 6 vs. 0 True Fear

Dynamic 5 vs. 0 ROMANS

Impervious B*sterds 5 vs. 1 Toxic​

TOP 12

1. RedNeck Avengers ~ Top one in ABP and BP, they near own ocean 54 with only AFC and WYLI in their way but considering that Redneck's have nearly twice of their cities combined i dont think it is going to be very hard for them SWIM

2. Repossession Agents ~ Having proved themselves in Pandosia and here with the ROMAN war they seem to be going far, with 39 roman kills, Maybe that will make another alliance fall. SWIM

3. Impervious B*stards ~ My alliance but seeing what everyone says about them. SWIM

4. ROMAN REPUBLIC ~ Getting hit by repo so much that you reach No1 in DBP, not many alliances can achieve that but ROMANS have managed to. SINK

5. Dynamic ~ Very good growth, better than Repo according to the Oracle, same with their DBP gain, better than Repo. FLOAT

6. Whatever you like it ~ This alliance is mediocre, with a growth of 17 000 pts in the last 12 hours and 2 conquests it seems as if they are going to FLOAT

7. Four Horsemen ~ They are also mediocre, a bit like WYLI. FLOAT

8. Toxic ~ I have heard that a lot of their members are starting to leave, mostly due to them being forced to support one player as much as they can. Toxic is also starting to be hit hard by IB, they won't last long. SINK

9. A Foolish Consistency ~ This is an alliance with potential, too bad they are getting hit by RA, right now they can hold it but for how long ? FLOAT

10. Band of Brothers ~ Another alliance with potential, not many conquests but potential. They dont have to do much in their ocean, with True Fear and Freedom Fighter, the other big fish alliances of their ocean fighting it out in the south they seem to be relaxing a bit too much in the north, still a SWIMMY FLOATY

11. Fully Equipped Elite ~ Being hit by IB and Toxic (not sure about Toxic) , SINK

12. Fully Equipped Virus ~ They have their own ocean, FLOAT

TOP 25 ALLIANCES

1 RedNeck Avengers
2 Repossession Agents
3 Impervious B*stards
4 ROMAN REPUBLIC
5 Dynamic
6 Whatever you like it
7 Four Horsemen
8 Toxic
9 A Foolish Consistency
10 Band of Brothers
11 Fully Equipped Elite
12 Fully Equipped Virus
13 Freedom Fighter
14 ROMAN EMPIRE
15 Island Warriors
16 7th Legion
17 Winter Wolves
18 Dark Fire
19 True Fear
20 S.P.Q.R
21 Dynamic Duo
22 Infernal Abyss
23 The Raptor Pack
24 European Union
25 The Elite​

This was kind of an alliance overview newspaper, sorry for any inconveniences

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol, why did you apologize for any inconveniences, it's a nicely written short paper that was informative. Short and sweet I'd say :)

DeletedUser31385

Im writing mine right now. I am waiting for interview responses. Thanks for this, it is informative.

DeletedUser31385

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
fig.png

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I already released mine. Why slander your opponents?

Last edited:

DeletedUser46395

Haha ha. IB 5, Toxic 1 - only one side is currently trying, we haven't even got them red yet and we certainly haven't yet started to hit them hard. Them taking in the fruitloops from the Langoliers might make the fighting marginally more interesting for a short while, but sadly will destabilise them even more and only hasten their inevitable disintegration. Still, a combination of crazed egos and an MRA should make for comedy gold. ;)

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
There's more trash talk over the newspapers on these forums than the actual trash talk about the ingame alliance feuds lol.

DeletedUser46395

Man i love the trash talk out here(SW)

Well in the light of your mighty 2 ls nukes, I'm fairly confident in my predictions. ;)

One thing many alliances in Lapithos in particular would be able to tell you is that what you think is trash talk is actually pretty much simple fact - the truth is an extremely powerful weapon here because people aren't used to it and don't know how to react to it. We haven't coloured you red yet, nor carried out any coordinated actions against you whatsoever. At least one of the Langolier guys you've brought in is someone I wouldn't touch with a bargepole due to his massively destabilising influence, and I vetoed his recruitment when he approached us. It is my honest opinion that he will destroy you faster even than we can, based on experience of his type. And given we're already doing quite nicely without even trying...
If you're not regretting that bit of recruitment within 2 weeks, I will be very surprised. Call it trash talk if you like, but come back in 2 weeks and let us know how it's panned out. I won't say 3 weeks, you probably won't still be around then. ;) (Yes, that bit IS trash talk. ;))

There's more trash talk over the newspapers on these forums than the actual trash talk about the ingame alliance feuds lol.

Yeah, but there are more newspapers than serious alliances in this world. ;)

DeletedUser

Ya like that i thought it was funny and i did enjoy all that bp from his other attacks. As for the new folks well ya dont really know until you see them in action. But hey i am not leadership here.

DeletedUser

Man i love the trash talk out here(SW)

We will let you discover the truth in Bear's words for yourself....
Ego's and drama kill alliances so we will sit back and watch the show.... ***passes Bear and MLU the popcorn ;)

DeletedUser43070

Where is the promised Top 12 Papers?

1. Daily Bhrytos ~ MRA
2. Daily Bhrytos 2 ~ MRA
3. Daily Bhrytos 3 ~ MRA
4. Daily Bhrytos 4 ~ MRA
5. Daily Bhrytos 5 ~ MRA
6. Bhrytos Post
7. Bhrytos Post 2
8. Bhrytos Biweekly
9. Bhrytos Biweekly 2
10. Bhrytos Biweekly 3
11. Bhrytos Gazette
12. jackaroo3699 ~ SINK

there (the top 11 isn't in actual order)

DeletedUser

We will let you discover the truth in Bear's words for yourself....
Ego's and drama kill alliances so we will sit back and watch the show.... ***passes Bear and MLU the popcorn ;)

Hand me a bowl of popcorn then to.....;):pro:

DeletedUser

There should be a newspaper for each Alliance and each ocean.
Then is would be possible to do a proper Bhrytos newspaper, based on info from the other papers.

Obviously if alliances did their own paper it would be mainly propaganda,
But this would allow the Bhrytos paper to analyse what alliances are saying, compare conflicting views, see if the points match up etc.
I think this would make for an interesting read.
As we know most things in the ext. forum is 'trash talk', but sometimes you can find the truth in a lie.

All it takes is 1 alliance to start, and more will follow.....

DeletedUser46395

Well in the light of your mighty 2 ls nukes, I'm fairly confident in my predictions. ;)

One thing many alliances in Lapithos in particular would be able to tell you is that what you think is trash talk is actually pretty much simple fact - the truth is an extremely powerful weapon here because people aren't used to it and don't know how to react to it. We haven't coloured you red yet, nor carried out any coordinated actions against you whatsoever. At least one of the Langolier guys you've brought in is someone I wouldn't touch with a bargepole due to his massively destabilising influence, and I vetoed his recruitment when he approached us. It is my honest opinion that he will destroy you faster even than we can, based on experience of his type. And given we're already doing quite nicely without even trying...
If you're not regretting that bit of recruitment within 2 weeks, I will be very surprised. Call it trash talk if you like, but come back in 2 weeks and let us know how it's panned out. I won't say 3 weeks, you probably won't still be around then. ;) (Yes, that bit IS trash talk. ;))

Wow. Things changed even faster than I expected - stay24 joined us, and the Langoliers have reformed... doesn't say much for Toxic, does it? ;)

DeletedUser

Popcorn for all atm!!!!!
Think we might run out soon way things are going ;)

Naah, you'll just end up eating popcorn while staring at a screen waiting for more trash talk, forums are dying already, I guess not many people in-game know about the forums.

DeletedUser46395

Naah, you'll just end up eating popcorn while staring at a screen waiting for more trash talk, forums are dying already, I guess not many people in-game know about the forums.

We have a "News from the externals" thread in our forum - trouble is, we're the most active ones here.