Newspaper Daily Bhrytos V

DeletedUser

Must be pretty empty then haha ^

You should send a link to your enemies :p

DeletedUser46395

They keep trying to get a guest pass - only this evening, 7th/10th Legions asked me for a pact. Haven't stopped laughing yet. ;)

DeletedUser43070

Guys for my next issue should i make it special edition ?:

Daily Bhrytos Special Issue : Is it the end of Toxic ?

DeletedUser

Naah, you'll just end up eating popcorn while staring at a screen waiting for more trash talk, forums are dying already, I guess not many people in-game know about the forums.

Am actually talking about one player in particular, who shall remain nameless.... who has such an extremely high opinion of himself that no alliance can "possibly" succeed without him. This nameless player is clearly used to throwing his weight around and getting his own way - and if he doesn't, the ranting / raving and abusive messages start. tbh am amazed he hasn't been reported and banned yet.

Having sent a bunch of abusive messages to senior players in IB because his "demands" were not immediately met..... he joined Toxic. Hence the ego / drama and popcorn comments because we knew exactly how destructive an influence he would be. As it turned out, this happy merge lasted a mere 48hrs....

DeletedUser

Am actually talking about one player in particular, who shall remain nameless.... who has such an extremely high opinion of himself that no alliance can "possibly" succeed without him. This nameless player is clearly used to throwing his weight around and getting his own way - and if he doesn't, the ranting / raving and abusive messages start. tbh am amazed he hasn't been reported and banned yet.

Having sent a bunch of abusive messages to senior players in IB because his "demands" were not immediately met..... he joined Toxic. Hence the ego / drama and popcorn comments because we knew exactly how destructive an influence he would be. As it turned out, this happy merge lasted a mere 48hrs....

LOL. Okay now I really would like to know who that awesome player is. Come on, this stuff is worth a PNP or a mockery thread :p

DeletedUser51112

WELL. looks like the Romans can't stand this world any longer. it's about time.