Daizan Come Forth!

DeletedUser33530

I've heard that you're here, but these chickenpoop sonsofbiscuiteaters are too scared to tell me where you are or what your name is. You will tell me right meow!

P.S. Heard you're married now. Does that mean I don't get to rim your grepo-girlie friends anymore? :(
So we went from this.
Oh yeah I already had a few hundred slingers and chariots but the upgrade allowed me to build 60 catapults fast to accompany my army

To this. :heh:

DeletedUser29152

we went so far on topic the topic became us talking about how off topic we were.... TopiCeption

DeletedUser29152

And Furthermore the Question was answered in like the 4th page
I've heard that you're here, but these chickenpoop sonsofbiscuiteaters are too scared to tell me where you are or what your name is. You will tell me right meow!

That's what the girls say :(

Treach I have no idea what you are on about, you're welcome to join me on Eubea as I am starting there tomorrow.

http://en.grepolis.com/invite-40036...tation_mac=3160a79a&ref=player_invite_to_ally

So really this thread should have been deleted by now

DeletedUser33530

Lol or Chrissy could move this to the off topic section.

DeletedUser29152

tbh it's the only thread with people talking atm...top alliances died off after TheNoobDoc left :(

Petrilo

Phrourach
Nobody denies Inno it's right to earn money from it's product - everybody knows that, we are not dumb!

I won't even talk about the fact that marketing is abusing the word free - it's disrespectful to free games, this is micro transaction based product.

What I'm talking about is that this game has become the champion of 'pay to win' type of games.

It's like a scheme to earn quick cash. New worlds are opening days apart from one another. New players are added to the new worlds. There are no player base to cover all those worlds so 'old' worlds become ghosts worlds with 1k active players at the most. To Inno the world is most profitable at start, they are deliberately ruining their own game to earn more quick cash. It's disrespectful to players who invest their time and money. I'll even go that far to say its a fraud!

In game you can buy everything. For a competitive game the amount of abuse premium features give you is game breaking. Grepolis has become a fake game.

Why don't I quit then? Well, I will quit eventually and I suspect every other self respecting player will do too. It's just that we all like the core gameplay of grep and hope that the developer will come to its senses and see that it can earn money from the quality of it's product not by doing what ever this disgusting thing is.

Edit; I do realize this thread is probably not a place to post the above, but my post was a reply to the conversation on the previous page. Anyway, OP sorry for posting unrelated stuff to your thread.

Last edited:

DeletedUser29152

I actually enjoy many of the premium features and like the boosts they offer because you know what? This is a game...I think some people need to remember that this is for fun.
I agree it is competitive but if you want to do a competition where everyone is on the same level and has no boosts for anyone then join a sport :p
I think like most things if you get too competitive you ruin the fun for yourself but hey that's just my opinion

Petrilo

Phrourach
This is a game...I think some people need to remember that this is for fun.

The most pointless comment... We are on the game forum, act accordingly!

I agree it is competitive but if you want to do a competition where everyone is on the same level and has no boosts for anyone then join a sport :p

An unfair game is no fun at all, and what the hell is fun about grep beyond its competitiveness? It's an MMO, without competitiveness it's pointless!

Damn facebook brained washed people, they don't realize there are games that are fair and competitive, and a fair and a competitive game is a hell of a lot of fun!

Btw Sport? What's that? The thing with the ball, right? lol Again, we are on the internet, on the game forum act accordingly!

DeletedUser

hahaha 60 catapults? Why in the world would you possibly need 60 catapults in one city, that is a complete and utter waste of farm space.

DeletedUser25249

hahaha 60 catapults? Why in the world would you possibly need 60 catapults in one city, that is a complete and utter waste of farm space.

well that depends on the scenario, if by land attached with the appropriate troops then yes its a good tool, if by sea then it's full noob and they should really do sims on attacking.

DeletedUser22650

So we went from this.

To this. :heh:
have you ever had a conversation? besides i think youl find its a treachery thread so the topic is mindless spam, plus this the only active thread in an otherwise allready dead server forum so would think ppl would be happy to have at least one discussion going on

DeletedUser29152

well that depends on the scenario, if by land attached with the appropriate troops then yes its a good tool, if by sea then it's full noob and they should really do sims on attacking.

Yeah it was a land attack :p

An unfair game is no fun at all, and what the hell is fun about grep beyond its competitiveness? It's an MMO, without competitiveness it's pointless!

Damn facebook brained washed people, they don't realize there are games that are fair and competitive, and a fair and a competitive game is a hell of a lot of fun!

1. I never said Competition was bad a thing but i did say that obviously if you get too competitive you will start to not enjoy it sooner or later.

2. I'd actually be interested if you could tell me a game where people can't buy or get an advantage because I can't seem to find any...

DeletedUser22708

2. I'd actually be interested if you could tell me a game where people can't buy or get an advantage because I can't seem to find any...

Download+Games+Age+of+Empires+1+Full+Version.jpg

DeletedUser22708

do those give you an advantage? Anyways shooter games are a good example, you can't buy your way to the top

DeletedUser

You know he sent it by sea and you just gave him an olive branch to grab on to lol. I still don't see the use of it by land? Please explain, if you would like. Not being a smart , genuinely intrested. I dont see a point in making more than 20-30 cats in a wave, that many can easily knock down any wall from 25 to 0 and doesnt reduce your hit strenght. Plus knocking walls down on conquest is a double edged sword anyway.

DeletedUser29152

believe what you like bend :p
And in shooter games (at least online and phone) you are able to buy better guns causing more damage and with more range and accuracy...